Black NTers: Do you head nod/say what up to random black people JUST because they're black?

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

When I'm in a situation where black people are scarce and I see one pop up, A nod is in order...
pimp.gif

But when I'm in the city, Nah. Unless it's somebody I know.

nah cuz dudes be on the D LOW nowadays..u give em a head nod and they try and start a conversation..
i jus say whaddown charlie and keep it movin

Nah, too many black people in DC for all that. But in the corporate world I noticed that it happens.

I give handshakes and daps to my boys and other acquaintances but not to strangers. I don't mug or nothing but I don't smile and say "GoodMorning!". People have come up missing for less...

Only if i catch someone staring at me. It signifies two things: 1. i see you grilling me & 2. it can dead/amplify potential static.

All the time..then it leads into where u got those kicks from??..... But down south I'm with it all day...in ny u might be getting set up for the anteup!!!

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I try but it doesn't work in California, black people here are the most stuck up black people on the planet.

N Please! As a N who reps LA and Cali to the fullest this is the biggest BS statement I've ever read.... You're just lame i guess...i walk thru my hoodand others and acknowledge everyone who does the same to me its a respect thing... ....We black californians must not respect you from the jump.... ....Yourname is Jacob you know....

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

jumpman247 wrote:

I try but it doesn't work in California, black people here are the most stuck up black people on the planet.

N Please! As a N who reps LA and Cali to the fullest this is the biggest BS statement I've ever read.... You're just lame i guess...i walk thru my hood
and others and acknowledge everyone who does the same to me its a respect thing... ....We black californians must not respect you from the jump.... ....Your
name is Jacob you know....

but seriously son you should check the people you're surrounding yourself with, move to the inner city or something. Outside of LA, SF, and the immediateEast Bay it's a whole different world.

Yes, in the area I'm in now, because there's not that many of us, but when I go back home, no, because most of the black people there are justignorant.

Back
Top Bottom