Black NT'ers: Ever Go Through A "White Girl" Phase? Do All Black Dudes? Vol. Real %$@%$% Only

images

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Boys go through phases. Grown men make conscious decisions. With that said, no I've never had a white girl phase. I look at all women the same way. Whatever comes comes.

grown men make conscious decisions?

EBAB3527E3354F6EEC35E4DA734F5.jpg

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Its not a phase its a lifestyle...All white errrthang.
QFT.  However, after seeing the black women appreciation, I need to be about that life. Too bad Long Island don't got the black dime pieces on deck like that.  Those pink nipples though 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.  Plus, I've noticed white girls don't care much if u mess with their hair and even enjoy it and if her chest game is on point I'm 
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Boys go through phases. Grown men make conscious decisions. With that said, no I've never had a white girl phase. I look at all women the same way. Whatever comes comes.

This right here

I'm dating a white girl right now. Hell, my dream girl is white from Arkansas. So I think I'm in that phase. My last girlfriends were white/latina, egyptian/black, pure latina, indian, and armenian (does that even count as a white girl
laugh.gif
). Never messed with them asian chicks. I'm asian, btw.

Had some white....

never got 'stuck' on a skin shade...

My main preference is brown shades... but anything attractive gets piped. Some dudes put way too much importance on this, Its one of those things you just gotta do. Im guessing the harder it seems the more attracted one is? 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I never dated or sexed a white girl... In fact, I've had all but white. Not because I dont like them, but because it's hard to find an accessable white girl that I'm actually attracted to. I cant rock with hood rat type white girls, or stuck up valley girls either... I need a fine balance of culture that's hard to come by, and it tends to be from girls of color.

*shrugs*

So true. Not saying those are the two extremes. But I consider myself to be a well balanced dude. And a lot of the black women I date, I could take them anywhere and they'll mix right in. At least from my experience.At the end of the day I love beautiful women. But there is something enchanting about sisters.

Originally Posted by carbon16

This right here

thanks for crossing out the nonsense in this post... otherwise A+..

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

I'm dating a white girl right now. Hell, my dream girl is white from Arkansas. So I think I'm in that phase. My last girlfriends were white/latina, egyptian/black, pure latina, indian, and armenian (does that even count as a white girl
laugh.gif
). Never messed with them asian chicks. I'm asian, btw.
Just from being up there during college, even though the female population in general is scarcely slim pickings, the gems you run across are 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

It just sucks you have to dig and scrap like you work 12hr shifts to find them
laugh.gif

Thick white girls > . Went through a phase of smashing them. Never dated a white girl though.

i love me some white womenz, especially them light eyed medium haired brunettes.........heaven in a thong. also i had an italian, they are bangin...the box was the best i've ever had but she didnt sex all that good and collapsed when i was serving her (true story). other than that italians are my favorite

i'm black btw

Went through a "black girl" phase... I'm sure it's the same thing.

I'm not black, if that matters.

*deep sigh* yeaaah I'm in one right now, seems like every girl I talk to is white...I'm not dismissing every other race, it just so happens that I been talking to a good amount of these white wimenz lately

I think i need to try what's on the other side (white chicks) been dating black girls all my life so far
You cats are temping me lol

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I never dated or sexed a white girl... In fact, I've had all but white. Not because I dont like them, but because it's hard to find an accessable white girl that I'm actually attracted to. I cant rock with hood rat type white girls, or stuck up valley girls either... I need a fine balance of culture that's hard to come by, and it tends to be from girls of color.

*shrugs*

All of this.
Well, if you're going after an American white girl her culture is obviously American; same with African Americans. That's why I stay away from both. American culture is made by advertisers trying to sell your products so the people raised by it are shallow and desensitized. You need a woman from out of the states. 

Back
Top Bottom