Black people, do yall have problems breathing through your nose?

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't breathe.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]you black?[/color]

Damn..

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Im stunned somebody saved my picture
No one saved your picture *%@* boy, that's from the PYP thread. All it took was a simple search...

No one wants to hear your excuses either.

Aight, this is a serious question. Obviously not everybodys the same, and Im not bein racist, but black people generally got flatter noses and I see a lot of yall walkin round with your mouths straight up open like you about to shove a hot dog in there. So Im thinking there must be a reason for this. Are some of yall not able to breathe through your nose and have to do it through your mouth?

this is so blatantly racist i cant stop laughing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iLLcognito

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Please tell me your race before the roasting begins...
This is the OP

5693_1126807851534_1267301518_30327049_4363756_n.jpg

Go in...

NT doesn't even have to go in. He goes in on himself when he looks at the mirror.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]rac⋅ism[/h2]   /ˈreɪ
thinsp.png
sɪz
thinsp.png
əm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [rey-siz-uh
thinsp.png
m] Show IPA
Use racist in a Sentence

See web results for racist

See images of racist

-noun [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Origin:

1865-70; < F racisme. See race [sup]2[/sup] , -ism
thinsp.png

Im not debating racial superiority regarding black or any other race, so I dont see the racism and Im actually looking for an answer

Thanks to the approximately one dude who has answered my question though...

[h2][/h2]
[h2]rac⋅ism[/h2]   /ˈreɪ
thinsp.png
sɪz
thinsp.png
əm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [rey-siz-uh
thinsp.png
m] Show IPA
Use racist in a Sentence

See web results for racist

See images of racist

-noun [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Origin:

1865-70; < F racisme. See race [sup]2[/sup] , -ism
thinsp.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im stunned somebody saved my picture, thats an accidental zoolander lookin boy pose

but I really want an answer to this question, cuz im sick and cant breathe through my nose so im walkin around with my mouth open all day and remembered this (black) dude in my class whos mouth is always open and im wonderin if people keep their mouth open because they cant breathe through they nose
so one dude with his mouth open constitutes the whole race?

Back
Top Bottom