Black people, do yall have problems breathing through your nose?

since we are on such a taboo subject.

do asians only see in widescreen format because of their eyes or can they go full screen?

any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by bud dink

since we are on such a taboo subject.

do asians only see in widescreen format because of their eyes or can they go full screen?

any help would be appreciated.
FREAKING HILARIOUS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes. Black people have trouble breathing through their nose, just like how Asians struggle to see, and white dudes can't pee over the edge of their balls.

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

Yes. Black people have trouble breathing through their nose, just like how Asians struggle to see, and white dudes can't pee over the edge of their balls.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Im stunned somebody saved my picture, thats an accidental zoolander lookin boy pose

but I really want an answer to this question, cuz im sick and cant breathe through my nose so im walkin around with my mouth open all day and remembered this (black) dude in my class whos mouth is always open and im wonderin if people keep their mouth open because they cant breathe through they nose
so one dude with his mouth open constitutes the whole race?
No. if you read my original posdt, which i assume you did, you would have realized I see a LOT of black people walking around with their mouthsopen.

Yes. Black people have trouble breathing through their nose, just like how Asians struggle to see, and white dudesAsians can't pee over the edge of their balls.
Yall lose twice, sorry
laugh.gif

but son, if your balls have an edge, that might be a problem

Im stunned somebody saved my picture, thats an accidental zoolander lookin boy pose

but I really want an answer to this question, cuz im sick and cant breathe through my nose so im walkin around with my mouth open all day and remembered this (black) dude in my class whos mouth is always open and im wonderin if people keep their mouth open because they cant breathe through they nose

That ain't no accidental Zoolander nothin
laugh.gif

Oh nt from the Rev run takeover to this my day has been full of lulz. Thanks.

No. if you read my original posdt, which i assume you did, you would have realized I see a LOT of black people walking around with their mouths open.

well which is it you see alot of us with our mouths open like neanderthals or you just thought about this one dude from school cause you're sick.

I was planning on going to bed early and get some good needed sleep. This thread just hadd to come up and now im gonna be
roll.gif
all night.

we generally have flatter noses?

how long have you studied black anatomy?

when you see them in public why didn't you ask one of these so called flat nosed blacks, why do they walk around with their mouths open like they can'tbreathe?

oh yeah, reported.

and this thread isn't locked yet why? It kills me how sooooo many other threads get locked quickly but threads like this seem to
just stick around.

Back
Top Bottom