Black people, do yall have problems breathing through your nose?

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by jwalker123

Originally Posted by Lizett

and it begins
no comment, buy I know what you all think I would say, which I wouldnt.....

and again Im not trying to get banned, I just want an answer

and how long have I studied black anatomy? hmm I grew up in Africa where I spent years with the groups "African-Americans" are the descendants of, and I can tell you that it is generally the people of west and central Africa that have similar traits, and I can identify approximately which region someone in Africa is from or where someone in America has roots based on their looks. So I would say I half know what Im talkin bout.

But really, I was lookin for an answer to this question.
shovel.gif

this only strengthens my belief that a certain admin who is usually on at this time is racist.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

admin sighting and this thread is still open.

dude said he lived in africa and spent years with groups of african blacks, well i live in america and spent years around whites, asians, hispanics, indians, etc. and you know what i've concluded......that we all have generally the same features. you remind me of this back woods bama white kid that asked me if blacks have pink tongues, like we're not human or something.

why am i wasting time on this thread, and why is this thread still open?
nah I cant stand those people. But lets be real, all races generally have distinguishing features. You know damn well they dont all look the same.Its just like how I see the difference in my face and all these white americans. I know what Im looking for, so I can tell the difference and likewise Im suresouth americans can tell the difference between people from different countries in that region, and I know for sure that asians dont look like blacks whichdont look like whites.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]rac⋅ism[/h2]   /ˈreɪ
thinsp.png
sɪz
thinsp.png
əm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [rey-siz-uh
thinsp.png
m] Show IPA
Use racist in a Sentence

See web results for racist

See images of racist

-noun [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Origin:

1865-70; < F racisme. See race [sup]2[/sup] , -ism
thinsp.png
Im not debating racial superiority regarding black or any other race, so I dont see the racism and Im actually looking for an answer

Thanks to the approximately one dude who has answered my question though...

How about if I asked asians if it's hard for them to see because their eyes are so $*+++@? And what if I made an analogy and wondered if I could stick adental floss up to their eyes and ask if that would blind them? same exact thing. you have a lot to learn OP, ignorant fool

Originally Posted by desoIation1

[h2][/h2]
[h2]rac⋅ism[/h2]  http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/d/g/speaker.swfhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/d/g/speaker.swf  /ˈreɪ
thinsp.png
sɪz
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
m] Show IPA
Use racist in a Sentence

See images of racist

-noun [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Origin:

thinsp.png
Im not debating racial superiority regarding black or any other race, so I dont see the racism and Im actually looking for an answer

How about if I asked asians if it's hard for them to see because their eyes are so $*+++@? And what if I made an analogy and wondered if I could stick a dental floss up to their eyes and ask if that would blind them? same exact thing. you have a lot to learn OP, ignorant fool
your thread would be locked before even making a 2nd page

DatZNasty wrote:

[h2][/h2]
[h2]rac⋅ism[/h2]  http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/d/g/speaker.swfhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/d/g/speaker.swf /ˈreɪ
thinsp.png
sɪz
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
m] Show IPA
Use racist in a Sentence

See images of racist

Origin:

thinsp.png

How about if I asked asians if it's hard for them to see because their eyes are so $*+++@? And what if I made an analogy and wondered if I could stick a dental floss up to their eyes and ask if that would blind them? same exact thing. you have a lot to learn OP, ignorant fool

you serious?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

DatZNasty wrote:

desoIation1 wrote:

dendanskesimon wrote:

[h2][/h2]
[h2]rac⋅ism[/h2]  http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/d/g/speaker.swfhttp://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/d/g/speaker.swf /ˈreɪ
thinsp.png
sɪz
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
m] Show IPA

Use racist in a Sentence

See images of racist

-noun

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Origin:

thinsp.png

you serious?
laugh.gif

Its true
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

this only strengthens my belief that a certain admin who is usually on at this time is racist.
*banned*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I thought the OP was black
youre not the first thats said that, I have to listen to !@%* about how I "act black" all day and Im a "n lover" from therednecks at my school

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

DatZNasty wrote:

[h2][/h2]
thinsp.png
sɪz
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
m] Show IPA
Use racist in a Sentence

See images of racist

Origin:

thinsp.png

you serious?
laugh.gif

Posts like these have been made on NT for years now, and the same argument always pops up: "If it was a thread about Asians then...[it wouldbe locked before it reached two pages]."� While I don't disagree here, I just hope that the NT staff can lock up all racist threads before thedegenerate into flame wars and other ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom