Black People Don't Tip Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a confession...

Black people tipped so rarely at the restaurant I bussed at, when they did leave a tip I'd steal it, because I knew no one would miss it... :lol:

Get it how you live *shrug*

Last edited:
I have a confession...

Black people tipped so rarely at the restaurant I worked at, when they did leave a tip I'd steal it, because I knew no one would miss it... :lol:

:rofl:

Man, I hope you are joking. I can't really speak on it personally, because I never worked at a job where I received tips. Every person who I have ever known who worked at a restaurant said that it was true though.

Very inspiring documentary. Definitely worth the 4 minutes 4 seconds. 

I'm black, I tip. But it's not mandatory.... I don't tip delivery people though because I still have to go all the way down stairs and get my food...

It is definitely true man. It may be from a lack of knowledge of how the system works or folks just being cheap. My fam never really did until i worked at a restaurant and taught them.

Still can't judge a book by its cover so I took whoever was in my section. Having someone not want you in their section because they think you won't tip is the worst so I never did it to anyone.

Random: One time a few of my boys and I who worked at the restaurant walked into Fridays after sippin a rack of coughee :lol: and this one dude was acting like he didn't want to take us. We sat in this pretty white joints section and made sure she showed that fool the nice tip we left her :lol:

It is definitely true man. It may be from a lack of knowledge of how the system works or folks just being cheap. My fam never really did until i worked at a restaurant and taught them.

Still can't judge a book by its cover so I took whoever was in my section. Having someone not want you in their section because they think you won't tip is the worst so I never did it to anyone.

Random: One time a few of my boys and I who worked at the restaurant walked into Fridays after sippin a rack of coughee :lol: and this one dude was acting like he didn't want to take us. We sat in this pretty white joints section and made sure she showed that fool the nice tip we left her :lol:

:smokin

:rofl:

I'm guessing that you tip far less than 15%.
Yup 10%, I don't have to give you extra money because you took a job with crap pay.... But if the service is actually good then prolly 20%

I doubt you have ever given anybody 20%. Talmbout you don't tip the delivery driver because you have to go downstairs, nobody made you live in a crappy multiple story building. :smh:

Last edited:
I have a confession...

Black people tipped so rarely at the restaurant I bussed at, when they did leave a tip I'd steal it, because I knew no one would miss it...
laugh.gif

Get it how you live *shrug*
Your scum. 

I'm a server who is BLACK and I know exactly how all these people feel. However people of all races don't tip.

My theory is there are ignorant people of all races and those are the ones who don't feel the need to tip. I ain't justifying it tho.

I tip, just found out recently that standard tip is 18%, I always thought it was 15% because tip calculators usually start at 15%.

The only people I don't tip is for like free services, like the guy who drives you from the rental car spot to the airport terminal. Or when I golf, the girl who takes you from your car to the pro shop. Stuff like that, I'm not even prepared to tip.

The only time I refuse to tip is when I ask for food delivery and they can't find my building and make me go all the way out to the leasing office or street to get it. Defeats the purpose of ordering food. :smh:

My theory is black people spend a lot of money at church. I'm not black or christian but went to church to eat vanilla cookies, donuts, and drink punch. Black people was tithing like a ************! Praise Jesus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom