BLACK PEOPLE = NEGATIVE PRESS, WHITE PEOPLE = POSITIVE PRESS OR VICTIM....

i get where OP is feeling this way... but OP you have to understand, (and this is my opinion) but the racist people are starting to be in the minority.
I think the election broke ALOT of barriers, and we have a nation more open than ever to the idea of racial equality.

it will get alot better once, the Old Heads die. The ones that lived during that time when race was a HUGE issue etc.
you still have some ignorant people here and there, but i dont take it as being racist anymore... i take it as a group of people being ignorant.

as far as media, its always been lopsided... .it will always be, and i think its pretty much known that certain stations (Faux) are directed towards theiraudience, which is people who think that way. Not really all racist, but hardcore conservatives... its not always about race. The few times it is, we blackpeople over blow it, somethings just arent race related, yet we always turn to the race card. we gotta stop throwing the race card out so much, and just dealwith the issue or problem as it is.

Back
Top Bottom