black people not equal?

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

you implying blacks don't work?
laugh.gif
yep. just as youre implying hispanics are illegal and the females are pregnant by 12.

You have terrible comprehension skills.

i NEVER stated hispanics are illegal and i never even mentioned an age for girls
laugh.gif

I just said most hispanics are looked upon like that; in which you said and agreed, "least they can say that"
make up ya mind peter pan.

and youre just terrible period

you implying blacks don't work?
laugh.gif
yep. just as youre implying hispanics are illegal and the females are pregnant by 12.

i NEVER stated hispanics are illegal and i never even mentioned an age for girls
laugh.gif

I just said most hispanics are looked upon like that; in which you said and agreed, "least they can say that"

and youre just terrible period

laugh.gif

Learn to read.

laugh.gif

Learn to read.

laugh.gif

Learn to read.

oh its just something you've heard but dont agree, but decided to post it anyways. you and willie must be related cuz i can see the resemblance. ill let both of you guys be.

laugh.gif

Learn to read.

oh its just something you've heard but dont agree, but decided to post it anyways. you and willie must be related cuz i can see the resemblance. ill let both of you guys be.

Originally Posted by EZ Primo

I want to say racism still exists but what i believe is more prevalant is Americas Socio-economic conditions... For example you can't really believe a white person from the trailer park will have the same oppurtunity as a white person that is well off in the suburbs?
Not when comparin em w/ a well off white person. However, compare them with a black or hispanic person and they'll get a look before the black man with a good background.  Paul Mooney said it best, whites are protected by the skin. Asians have a strong pulling toward whites because they see them as the more dominate race which can be argued as true in the U.S. 
Blacks/dark skin has always been frowned upon since the "Greek Philosophy" days and will continue to be as such.

Are black people treat not really. When it comes to jobs we can be denied solely based off of names.When it comes to schools we are redistricted to the worst schools in the area.In our communities it is harder for us to open a business than it is for an Asian or an Indian too. Our schools are underfunded other predominately white schools are allowed to grab our athletes and our better students and have them sent to schools across town at the drop of a dime.We have liquor stores,pawn shops,beauty saloons on many of our street corners owned by asians or middle easterners who wouldnt dare open the same thing up in other areas.Our property values are lower than other races in some instances for no reason.They segregate us by district lines and neighborhoods.We get searched without reason get tailed by cops for blocks for no reason..We get imprisoned for the smallest of charges the justice system is set up against us.The media paints us in a poor light and has a double standard toward us.Or black people equal no we are not equal.

Originally Posted by EZ Primo

I want to say racism still exists but what i believe is more prevalant is Americas Socio-economic conditions... For example you can't really believe a white person from the trailer park will have the same oppurtunity as a white person that is well off in the suburbs?
Not when comparin em w/ a well off white person. However, compare them with a black or hispanic person and they'll get a look before the black man with a good background.  Paul Mooney said it best, whites are protected by the skin. Asians have a strong pulling toward whites because they see them as the more dominate race which can be argued as true in the U.S. 
Blacks/dark skin has always been frowned upon since the "Greek Philosophy" days and will continue to be as such.

Are black people treat not really. When it comes to jobs we can be denied solely based off of names.When it comes to schools we are redistricted to the worst schools in the area.In our communities it is harder for us to open a business than it is for an Asian or an Indian too. Our schools are underfunded other predominately white schools are allowed to grab our athletes and our better students and have them sent to schools across town at the drop of a dime.We have liquor stores,pawn shops,beauty saloons on many of our street corners owned by asians or middle easterners who wouldnt dare open the same thing up in other areas.Our property values are lower than other races in some instances for no reason.They segregate us by district lines and neighborhoods.We get searched without reason get tailed by cops for blocks for no reason..We get imprisoned for the smallest of charges the justice system is set up against us.The media paints us in a poor light and has a double standard toward us.Or black people equal no we are not equal.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

how am I close minded? I'm just stating facts. Don't get butt hurt. I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc) and it is true we won't see any of them as the president any time soon, nor will we see another black president anytime soon.

so youre stating facts about the future? since youre already looking into the future, help me out with fridays mega millions numbers. 'preciate it brah.

ignoramus
I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc). This is factual. Also you can use past and present to determine what will happen in the future. Do you see any Asians or Hispanics high up in the government that will consider running for president in the next few years? Anytime soon means relatively close. I'm not talking about 40 years from now.

I know what it is. It's because I'm not **** riding hispanics so you are clearly upset by this. Don't be mad.

you've never heard of sandra sotomayor or marco rubio.  i take it your not the smartest tool in the shed.

how am I close minded? I'm just stating facts. Don't get butt hurt. I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc) and it is true we won't see any of them as the president any time soon, nor will we see another black president anytime soon.

so youre stating facts about the future? since youre already looking into the future, help me out with fridays mega millions numbers. 'preciate it brah.

ignoramus
I can't list an asian or hispanic person that is important in the gov't (I'm not talking about Kumar either. I'm talking about a senator etc). This is factual. Also you can use past and present to determine what will happen in the future. Do you see any Asians or Hispanics high up in the government that will consider running for president in the next few years? Anytime soon means relatively close. I'm not talking about 40 years from now.

I know what it is. It's because I'm not **** riding hispanics so you are clearly upset by this. Don't be mad.

you've never heard of sandra sotomayor or marco rubio.  i take it your not the smartest tool in the shed.

WiLLMaTiC wrote:

WiLLMaTiC wrote:

ignoramus

Bobby Jindal, Louisiana governor

now %@!# outta here
wink.gif

WiLLMaTiC wrote:

WiLLMaTiC wrote:

ignoramus

Bobby Jindal, Louisiana governor

now %@!# outta here
wink.gif

This has too be one of the saddest threads Ive ever seen on this board. A lot of yall need to log off and pick up a book. The amount of misinformed ignorance on here only highlights the fact that blacks arent viewed as equals. But guess what...neither are hispanics, asians, or ANY minority in this country. All of us are mere pawns in a much larger game where there is no winner but the craftsman of the game itself. This whole race to the bottom theory of thought, being concerned over who has it worse, is just as bad as minorities attempting to assimilate (aka being "white-washed") into society at large. To end the debate, it really boils down to a simple fact: no other minority group in this country has contributed more to our "American Society", yet received the least amount of reverence, credit, or benefit than African Americans. Dont let the rap videos and Laker games fool you. Slave mentality still exists. Athletes replace the "buck", those who are willing to bend their moral fiber to get ahead take the place of the "house _", our coveted women cover the "Jezebel" base, etc. A lot of yall need to remember who's shoes your sleeping on the street for, who's music you go crazy over, who's lingo and slang you attempt to emulate, yet at the same time, fear in soo many ways. Im sure a lot of your parents wouldn't even allow a black man into your home (be honest). I could continue on, but Im almost positive that it will only add more fuel to this fire....so back to my cave I go. Carry on

This has too be one of the saddest threads Ive ever seen on this board. A lot of yall need to log off and pick up a book. The amount of misinformed ignorance on here only highlights the fact that blacks arent viewed as equals. But guess what...neither are hispanics, asians, or ANY minority in this country. All of us are mere pawns in a much larger game where there is no winner but the craftsman of the game itself. This whole race to the bottom theory of thought, being concerned over who has it worse, is just as bad as minorities attempting to assimilate (aka being "white-washed") into society at large. To end the debate, it really boils down to a simple fact: no other minority group in this country has contributed more to our "American Society", yet received the least amount of reverence, credit, or benefit than African Americans. Dont let the rap videos and Laker games fool you. Slave mentality still exists. Athletes replace the "buck", those who are willing to bend their moral fiber to get ahead take the place of the "house _", our coveted women cover the "Jezebel" base, etc. A lot of yall need to remember who's shoes your sleeping on the street for, who's music you go crazy over, who's lingo and slang you attempt to emulate, yet at the same time, fear in soo many ways. Im sure a lot of your parents wouldn't even allow a black man into your home (be honest). I could continue on, but Im almost positive that it will only add more fuel to this fire....so back to my cave I go. Carry on

Back
Top Bottom