Black/Purple XII!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

do you forward all of sneakgeekz emails to nt??
eyes.gif

Yeah this is notthreadworthy.

Also Sneakgeekz is connected withthe site and is somehow benefiting from their sales. He makes money by misleading young sneaker heads by sending them e-mails with "deals and discountcodes", what he neglects to tell you is that they are from companies he is affiliated with.

WOW, is somebody really posting these as if they are a NEW release? These shoes are about 5+ years old guys, nothing new and definately not a 1 of 1!

As for the price, I am pretty sure none of you can get them cheaper.

Also for those saying "these look fake" etc. they are as real as can be. If they are your cup of tea, I'd say grab them, but there are severalmore TOUGH/TOUGHER kicks you could go after with a $1,500 price tag.

last time i checked this is NOT the buy/sell forum how did this thread make it to three pages had this been anyone else talking sales it would have been lockedup or moved by now.

Yeah this is not threadworthy.
Also Sneakgeekz is connected with the site and is somehow benefiting from their sales. He makes money by misleading young sneaker heads by sending them e-mails with "deals and discount codes", what he neglects to tell you is that they are from companies he is affiliated with.

lol, I know what you mean.

I got tired of his e-mails so I unsubscribed.

His E-Mails are useless to me to begin with, I don't even know why I subscribed in the first place.

love the colorway it would be great if it dropped but for 1500 for a pe..thats a no go on that one.

like the Ray Allen PE (white/ yellow) coloway better! Sickest XII colorway to date dat I've seen!

Back
Top Bottom