Black Red Air Jordan Fusion 5 Low - New Pics

I enjoy when trash gets released
happy.gif
I get to save my money

As always, thanks for the pics, Maze.
smokin.gif

The shoes?

ON EVERYTHING, I thought to myself reading the title 'You know, we've seen plenty of these AF1/AJV Fusions, and if this black one is just all blackwith clear netting and a clear outsole, they might not look bad. Let's see.'

So I click the thread, and what do you know? JB screws it up again, like 'all black' would have just made entirely TOO much sense.

laugh.gif

eaf159ebcf39a6f1b53b69df182dd77a0efbb1d.pjpg

just picture these in black and red without the strap and remove th 0 5 and add 23 and u r close enough to the jordans............. doi need to say more???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

now look below at the jordans........
sick.gif

now why would u pay $130 for the jordans when u can get the FUBU's for only $20 and make them black and red?...
roll.gif

jordan brand is killing me!!! i haven't bought any jordans since the playoff 8's in december!!!!!!! u know why??? because JBkeeps releasing trash like this!!!
sick.gif
i been copping other brands of shoeslike dunks and SB's etc....

man JB=
sick.gif
all day to me until they realease something worth copping im sodisappointed.........

i love it how JB is helping out during this recession by putting out garbage so people can save their money

Seriously I dont understand why JB uses real leather on fusions and gets the toe box right on these to where its slanted, but cant do it for the regularnumbered releases.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by dnob 04

^^^maze.. no doubt everyone knows your a legit sneakerhead.. whats your opinions on the whole fusion concept.. do you think they hot?? honestly?
Honestly, whether I PERSONALLY think the Fusion concept is hot doesn't matter at this point. They are coming, and coming HARD. If you (or anyone else) likes them, do you.

To semi answer your question though, I can probably write an entire historical essay (I won't though) that shows the logic behind this concept and why it is understandable.

Quick example, does anyone remember the first Jordan Fusion? No, not the Air Jordan Fusion 12, but the almighty J-Rod. That sneaker SUCCESSFULLY (in several ways) fused the PROD 1 with a number of Air Jordan sneakers. Also, I don't know if you guys remember/saw the feature that KATC did a WHILE back on the Chi McBride designed Air Jordan III x Nike Air Force 1s (http://www.kixandthecity.com/2007/0...mark-smith-x-nike-air-force-1-air-jordan-iii/), but, that feature drew a lot of positive attention and Chi's concept may have even helped JB wrap their head around a possible AF1 x AJ collab even more. Now you can argue that the reasons behind both of these sneakers' success/buzz doesn't necessarily translate into the potential success of these Air Jordan Fusions, but at face value, both these joints are Air Jordan Fusions that at least opened people's eyes to the possibility. Dig me?

There are a couple of other joints in sneaker history that point out how you can at least understand the Fusion concept.

Edit: And the Fusions are selling a lot better than most heads here probably expected. I see them a lot in the streets of NYC. A lot of the younger kids are crushing them hard!

Real talk.

MaZe

MaZe, you make sense... but having three Jordan models (XII, V and III) fusion-ing so frequently with X-number of highs and lows and different designs/colors makes the concept less and less special. It's even hard to remember the colorway a particular model was released.

But appreciation nonetheless !

Right, that is why I said that you could make the argument that the reason the joints I mentioned were so successful doesn't directly translate to thisFusion line, but, think of it this way. Let's say that true sneaker connoisseurs set the trends. True sneaker connoisseurs (maybe even some beasts) JUMPEDon those JRODs, and, Chi McBride's tastes/opinions are VERY well respected at JB. With that being said, you could say that if a true sneaker connoisseurcould appreciate a Jordan fusion of some sort, than the regular/doesn't even know what NT is/shops at the mall buyer (and Fusions are all over the mallshops), would probably go bananas over some Fusions especially given the fact that if you have no idea what is going on, Fusions on the shelf look kind ofcrazy. An Air Force 1, that looks like a Jordan? Man that's heaven for some cats.

At the end of the day, it is what it is.

MaZe

Back
Top Bottom