Black Red Air Jordan Retro XVI - Detailed Shots

Had the white and blue joints when they first dropped.. handed em down to my lil cuzzo.. missed em ever since.. gotta get this pack! Thanks for the pics MaZe!

Already got my pack on lock at my local spot....lawd! those joints are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thought I'd add to the post with my own pics~Just got em today, yes they are from the CDP. Enjoy!
BTW, worn once. Broke so many necks!!

Originally Posted by yungc330ci

Thought I'd add to the post with my own pics~Just got em today, yes they are from the CDP. Enjoy!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

these joints is fire, i cant wait to Cop, The hares they ok too, iiuno why people aint feeling these when everyone wanted them retro, imo the hares they hot.But these 16's Ooo mann!

Dude why did you break the pack in half ?

This is one of the two better packs where both shoes are worth the money.

Got like 5 other pairs of VII's anyways, so i aint gonna be missin em. ESpecially when i get a return on them. XVI's FTW!!

Oh and when they really come out i'll probably cop another pack.

Why did u break necks .... there only XVI's from the CDP ... everyone is going to have them CDP XVI ... you should break necks with the OG's....

who can tell the difference, though? he prolly broke necks because hardly anybody rocks XVI's. they're a very dope but underrated shoe.

Back
Top Bottom