Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

SHOULD I REFRESH THE PAGE? I ADDED THE SIZE AND THEN CLICKED ADD TO CART. THEN IT FROZE. %%@

it'll keep freezing. I entered everything and SOLD OUT!..nikes gay. JB is gay. I'm gonna go buy payless shoes..0-2 on FC!

do you realize how many people went 0-2 on these??? There were 23 pairs of shoes...out of what...230,000 people trying? or more? that means 1 out of every10,000 got a pair...

The worst part is that I went through hoops and barrels just to get these. It's so frustrating when you are almost there and then they take it away fromyou.

No! Bad request! Site closed!
frown.gif

its still in my cart cause im refreshing my cart
im on the phone waiting for like 12 minutes so far
gonna ask them to sell it to me over the phone

absolute horrible ran site, same thing happened to me last week with the Em 2's. i'm so pissed right now i'm slamming each key as i type!

got to the final step and sold out.
oh well i didnt have any money in the account
laugh.gif

i was planing on paying for the overdraft fees with ebay
laugh.gif

!! Due to popular demand, the item Air Jordan XX3 Premier Men's Basketball Shoe , in size 11 has just sold out. Please try again in a few days.
GRRRRR
mad.gif
mad.gif

what's the number to call again? i'm gonna rip them a new one, over and over and over and over again!

Originally Posted by air234ever

I had them in my cart went through the complete stage and got "due to popular demand blah,blah sold out"
ditto same @$+! happened to me. %*#@!*@!%%%@$ JB!

This really sucks. I had them in my cart in 2 seperate browsers. When I went to pay for them it said I had 2 and the limit was one. Kicked me out. All I wantedwas one size 10. Bloody Hell
mad.gif

Congrats to those who got through
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom