Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

its a wrap for footaction and footlocker 34th st..champs still might get them

I was gonna go to LA saturday night and find a store, but forget that I'll never get a 12. It's raining so hard in San Diego I can only imagine whatthose heads are going through. I guess I'll just go get a pack and those 09's on marqueesole instead. Enjoy my 12 or 13 whoever gets thatlucky
grin.gif

Watch what happens when these 09's drop

Originally Posted by Pig Love

I was gonna go to LA saturday night and find a store, but forget that I'll never get a 12. It's raining so hard in San Diego I can only imagine what those heads are going through. I guess I'll just go get a pack and those 09's on marqueesole instead. Enjoy my 12 or 13 whoever gets that lucky
grin.gif

Watch what happens when these 09's drop

I wish ME ..

Originally Posted by shoethentic

If they have jobs they most likely took paid vacation time, which is what I did (thinking the Bay Area would have at least 46 pairs). That way all they are waisting is their own time and energy. If I had the chance to stand in line for a pair, I would (just not for a week). Even with a job, paying 1000+ for a pair of sneakers is not within most peoples budget...
exactly.. when you have a real job.. you can take whats called vacation.. and well i get 4 weeks a year.. so i have to use all my time anyway..why not cop these shoes and have one for me and one for.. well what i see fit to do with and not be stressed.. at least some see it for what it is. You canhave a life and still pull this off.. its just about planning

Originally Posted by iwantem

Its going to be a wonderful day. Eminems come out, Bred xx3 list comes out (thats a fact from a jordan rep.) Get your camping gear ready
oh word? finally.. i just wanna know more info on them.. the full story.. we know walters has them and all the sizes have be assigned so its agood day all around

the dash will be ******ed... best believe that.. by tomorrow night every spot that will do lines will be stacked.. there people with plane tickets just waitingon the word...

Wow, those who are in line already in NYC are in for a real treat with the weather. This is from the weather channel:

"SNOW IS EXPECTED TO OVERSPREAD THE REGION FRIDAY MORNING... AND COULD BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES IN THE AFTERNOON. THE SNOW MAY MIX WITH SLEET AND RAIN IN THEAFTERNOON..."

I could see dudes getting buried out there hahaha.

I was down on Michigan Ave last night about to have some pizza at Gino's East when I walked around the corner to hit up Nike Town to see if they had somekicks for my brother for Christmas (Fusion III which they did not have). I saw 3 chairs out front and I asked what they were doing they were waiting for thePremier! I took video but I won't be able to upload till I get home. Anyway it has been freezing here in Chicago and them mugs were determined to sit out!I love Jordan's as much as the next guy probably have more pairs than most but I have never and will never camp out for a pair not even one night June,these mugs are going to be out there for 6 days in FREEZING temps! Anyway good luck!

Originally Posted by Lrrr

what r you talking about its a wrap for footaction? you cant start camping out there until a certain day. info has already been confirmed. were have yuo beenat? i guess you havent been keeping up with the infotalking about its a wrap for footaction lol
roll.gif
how is it a wrap? please inform me

Originally Posted by Black23

what r you talking about its a wrap for footaction? you cant start camping out there until a certain day. info has already been confirmed. were have yuo been at? i guess you havent been keeping up with the infotalking about its a wrap for footaction lol
roll.gif

Its a wrap because there are 23 people in line. and they are not moving till the day the shoes release.

Originally Posted by drillest

Originally Posted by Black23

they cant stay there. they're going to get in trouble like dudes did a couple of days ago. they must be out there for the package or something

what r you talking about its a wrap for footaction? you cant start camping out there until a certain day. info has already been confirmed. were have yuo been at? i guess you havent been keeping up with the infotalking about its a wrap for footaction lol
roll.gif

Its a wrap because there are 23 people in line. and they are not moving till the day the shoes release.

They cant stay there, they are going ot be told to leave like the dudes did a couple of days ago that tried to start camping. FA 34st has a set day when theywant ppl to begin lining up. i spoke to a manager

damn.. let the games begin.. chi is on lock?? wow wait till the list hits all 23 will be full if they aren't doing raffles in the next 24-36 hours

Back
Top Bottom