Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

im thinkin postive so ill be getting my pair on flight club with my crazy method im going to have in place flight club hasnt failed me yet
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jayzv

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Not again .... These dont look good. A bit cheap looking .
wut ur crazy, these one the best xxiiis i seen so far
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This coming from a dude licking the bottom of OlympicVI's...[/color]
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif

^Poofy by showing your pair with the numbered hang tag couldn't the store you got them early from get in trouble from JB if they really looked in to it?

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

FA on 34th isn't listed?
nerd.gif
So dudes been campin' there 4 no reason!?

Thats what i want to know, people kept saying there was already 23 people in line but couldn't provide pics or theyre not allowed to start camping till acertain date. Hype?

These joints R BEAUTIFUL! Wish i could get my hands on a pair so i could re sale em on ebay for bout $1500 :-D

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

I will be the happiest man alive if I can get these on Flight Club.

Im with you on that brother .. Im sure we can do it again ...

& im with yall, thats pretty much my only hope unless i drive 4-5 hours only to take my chances w/ 300 other ppl in a raffle!...was lucky last night,hopefully i can pull thru again!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

I will be the happiest man alive if I can get these on Flight Club.

Im with you on that brother .. Im sure we can do it again ...

& im with yall, thats pretty much my only hope unless i drive 4-5 hours only to take my chances w/ 300 other ppl in a raffle!...was lucky last night, hopefully i can pull thru again!
pimp.gif

YES IM sure we can .. that ONLY 20 PAIRS LEFT ONLINE NOW

Back
Top Bottom