Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

11:23 12/23 is on the 23rd, not the 22nd. tomorrow night at 11:23 on the east and 8:23 on the west. 23:23 is right, that is confirmed.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Originally Posted by philgong

After research, I found the approximate release time is around 2:30 AM PST. But my biggest concern would be I highly doubt we can't successfully cop one pair, since a lot of people already knew the time. Initially, I thought that if nobody knows the exact release time, I probably will have an opportunity to get one, standing by all night and day online. However, right now it seems many people all know the estimated release time, which means we highly unlikely can get one pair. The situation must be like the Eminem Jordan 2. I was a "victim" of Eminem Jordan 2 release, since I was unable to check out my shoes within 20 minutes. For this pair of shoes, REMEMBER, FC only has 23 PAIRS. I can't imagine how it is gonna work. I am very very worried about that...
That's all well and good on that 2:30 a.m PT thing, but Jordan Brand's PR rep just hit us with the info that the shoe will release at 8:23 p.m. PT/11:23 p.m. ET. Just posted it here.

Once again, this is straight from Jordan Brand PR. Plan accordingly.

Truth.

And that is tomorrow night, Dec. 23rd, for clarity.

MaZe

whats the number to try to call, if these release between 6:30 and 12:00am on the west coast i will need to try to call, or I wont be able to even have achance

2vc73vq.jpg

I called Sheikh SF and they already got a line , and only have 23 pairs. He didn't say how many were in line, but i think there is more than 23 ppl inline.

WOW. If these drop at 11:23pm est I'm out of luck. Hate working nights. It looks like shpongled, RICO, BO55diesel, or anybody else shooting for that sz12will get my potential pair. Oh well. Off to the store to cop those CG Spiz'ike's.

Originally Posted by Leakyfaucet23

I called Sheikh SF and they already got a line , and only have 23 pairs. He didn't say how many were in line, but i think there is more than 23 ppl in line.

Should we rush in day of release? I mean go wit lots of people frm the bay! They can't stop us all. Lol Maybe get lucky !? Lol na jp

Originally Posted by Leakyfaucet23

I called Sheikh SF and they already got a line , and only have 23 pairs. He didn't say how many were in line, but i think there is more than 23 ppl in line.

Should we rush in day of release? I mean go wit lots of people frm the bay! They can't stop us all. Lol Maybe get lucky !? Lol na jp

i am on the phone with a nike representative right now and she is checking while i type what time these will come out.
ill post more info when she tells me

ill be a part of the madness tommorow night tryin to get a pair of these but I dont have high expectations

I don't think anyone should have high expectations. It's going to be mostly luck for whoever gets it, so don't get your hopes up, but just rememberthere is always hope!

Doing a raffle at Expressions in Boston... I got there and was the last on the list of 76 people.... We'll see at 2:30 tomorrow if I got a pair..

Originally Posted by shpongled25

Originally Posted by rgriesi

My boy who works for Jordan told me that the Flight Club release has been confirmed for 11:23 PM EST on 11/23. Think 23. so that's 8:23 PM on the west coast and 11:23 on the east cost....everyone in the middle should be able to figure that out. Good luck to everyone!
This would not even be dropping on the 23rd. It would still be the 22nd......hmmmmm. i wonder.....
If you read the post I linked to, you'd see it's 11:23 p.m. ET on Tuesday, not tonight.
^^ there is no way they are going to drop after everyone doesnt score and EVERYONE can try on FC

Originally Posted by rgriesi

My boy who works for Jordan told me that the Flight Club release has been confirmed for 11:23 PM EST on 11/23. Think 23. so that's 8:23 PM on the west coast and 11:23 on the east cost....everyone in the middle should be able to figure that out. Good luck to everyone!
This would not even be dropping on the 23rd. It would still be the 22nd......hmmmmm. i wonder.....
If you read the post I linked to, you'd see it's 11:23 p.m. ET on Tuesday, not tonight.
^^ there is no way they are going to drop after everyone doesnt score and EVERYONE can try on FC
Please give me your infallible logic on that one. Once again man, I'm not sure why you're trying so hard to debunk this when it prettyclearly makes sense given the whole 23:23 on the 23rd for the XX3. If it's inconvenient to your schedule, that's a bummer, but it doesn't make itwrong. Multiple people are stepping up saying this is the case, so believe what you want to believe. If it changes, it changes, but I'm getting my infostraight from a JB employee, not some out-of-touch customer service rep. Where are you getting yours?

How can they do the fc release tomorrow night!!!!!!!! if anything it should be tonight, because anybody who didn't cop will be able to rush home and have ashot at fc. I think it should be tonight or early tues morning
frown.gif

ok i found out what time it is coming out FOR SURE on ajflightclub.
its 2:30 am PST time TUESDAY MORNING

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

How can they do the fc release tomorrow night!!!!!!!! if anything it should be tonight, because anybody who didn't cop will be able to rush home and have a shot at fc. I think it should be tonight or early tues morning
frown.gif

That's what I'm sayin. Making the XX3's on FC accessible to those who didn't cop from there area gives them the unfair advantage of having twoopportunities to cop as opposed to those who don't live anywhere near a store getting these who only have a chance on FC.

Back
Top Bottom