Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

I read all you guys' words. Currently, we have two major opinions about FC releasing time. 2:30AM PST and 8:23 PM PST. Plus, there are so many rumorsswirling around us. I have to say that we are nearly impossible to grab those shoes for thousands of reasons. I totally understand the feelings from thosepeople who are waiting in the line for days or even weeks. Best of luck to you guys all. Anyway, I will try my best efforts to do what I have to do in order toensure one from FC. But no guarantees. I won't be regret if I miss this because I do try hard.

OK GUYS, HERE'S ACCURATE INFORMATION.

VIA. Kixandthecity.com

Jordan Brand will officially bid farewell to the Air Jordan XX3 and close the 23rd Anniversary of the Jordan Signature line tomorrow, Dec. 23rd, with therelease of the Black/Varsity Red Air Jordan XX3. A throwback to the Black/Red play-off colorways that M.J. wore on the court, the Black Varsity Red Air JordanXX3 Premier features a Black suede upper, Red contrast stitching, and a Red glossy midsole.

The Black/Varsiry Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier retails in the general release Air Jordan XX3 box with the wooden Jordan Brand shoe inserts and a numberedhangtag. The sneaker is officially listed as a Premier release, but, many will consider the sneaker the Finale (intstead of a Premiere (with an e at the end).

The Black/Varsity Red Air Jordan XX3 is set to release tomorrow at the 23 accounts [listed here] in an amount of 23 pairs per door. Jordan Brand's Flight Club isschedule to open it's doors at 23:23 (11:23) EST/8:23 PST on the 23rd to sell 23 pairs of their own.

330v8fk.jpg

2rhpymq.jpg

j6hoqp.jpg

2rqg1o8.jpg

4vrg2c.jpg

is that 100% sure?^ because the nike reps said it themselves that its at 2:30 am
this whole thing is confusing

It has too be 230am, otherwise it's completely unfair, thats how im looking at it.

Wow. Why don't you all quit crying about the time and get on at 2:30 a.m. and if they're not up, then get on at 8:23. It's really not that hard.

while i was on the phone with a corporate employee about jimmy jazz, they confirmed what kixandthecity has posted there (in terms of the time, i didnt askabout the quantity)

Called 1-800-806-6453
Talk to a guy named Dillon

2:30 AM PST

You guys give a call and see whats up.

EDIT: WOW some guy on ISS said that the same guy told him it was at 8:23 pst
+@%#%$% low !%$ people working for nike

Originally Posted by thephongx

Called 1-800-806-6453
Talk to a guy named Dillon

2:30 AM PST

You guys give a call and see whats up.

EDIT: WOW some guy on ISS said that the same guy told him it was at 8:23 pst
+@%#%$% low !%$ people working for nike

Everybody call 1-800-806-6453

See what time they give you and
ASK for their name

This Dillon guy is a $!+#++# liar

Originally Posted by aothepresident

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Doing a raffle at Expressions in Boston... I got there and was the last on the list of 76 people.... We'll see at 2:30 tomorrow if I got a pair..

How are you number 76 on the list? They told me they were cutting it off at 50.
Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

wow i got i the times written down but theres too many to beleive im central time nobody cares about us down here

Central is the time that should matter, seeing as Jordan played most of his ball there.

Don't know what to tell you man. I saw the legal-pad yellow paper in front of me and there were 73 people already on it...My boy, his girl and I were 74,75, 76. Then they said that was it.... The deadline was at 12 pm... I showed up like 12:15 but had been calling them the whole ride up cuz i'm an hoursouth so they knew I had made the trek up there...

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Wow. Why don't you all quit crying about the time and get on at 2:30 a.m. and if they're not up, then get on at 8:23. It's really not that hard.
That's what I'm saying, think guys think!

ASK for their name
Just shut up. You just posted this a few minutes ago and you quoted yourself
laugh.gif

WELL JUST ANOTHER UPDATE ON THE JIMMY JAZZ SITUATION:

THEY ARE TELLING PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL SELL THE SHOES FOR $300
STILL CLAIMING THEY ONLY HAVE 10 PAIRS

STILL ON THE PHONE WITH A CLAIMS REP, GONNA TRY AND SEE IF HE'LL STAY ON THE PHONE WITH ME AND CALL UP THE STORE!

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

ASK for their name
Just shut up. You just posted this a few minutes ago and you quoted yourself
laugh.gif
This is serious man
roll.gif

dude ur not going to get them on flightclub dont get ur hopes up

Originally Posted by cobrab19