Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

I ending up cop'ing a size 7.5 by default. Does anybody have a bigger size and want to trade for my 7.5? I want to be able to rock these in the worst way.

No way....no more purchasing here. Just trading up or selling/cashing out. Anybody interested in trading for a size 7.5 let me know. Thanks.

I am mad at Poofy for fronting, saying the quality is up 2 par, hell nah.
The quality is trash, and I'm disappointed in all my short short man sizes
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I am contemplating re-selling all of them except for my uncle's pair..
alien.gif

To make my post clear, I would like to trade (give up my size 7.5 Bred Premier XX3s) in exchange for a bigger size. I need a bigger size then the 7.5s that Icurrently have. Sorry for the confusion if any.

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

To make my post clear, I would like to trade (give up my size 7.5 Bred Premier XX3s) in exchange for a bigger size. I need a bigger size then the 7.5s that I currently have. Sorry for the confusion if any.

Yea...get suspended

^nope. half of the winners were mothers. one lady got her number called right after she came in late and grabbed a ticket.

i was close though. i picked up the white/gold/stealth XX3's for $66.00 so at least i didn't come home empty handed.

There was only like 50 or 60 people tops in the Philly raffle last night. I still lost. My friend snatched a size 11 for 470 because the dude who wondidn't have 230 on him so my friend went over to him and paid a little extra for it.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

^nope. half of the winners were mothers. one lady got her number called right after she came in late and grabbed a ticket.

i was close though. i picked up the white/gold/stealth XX3's for $66.00 so at least i didn't come home empty handed.

that actually happened at columbia last time...a lot of really high numbers were drawn

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

who was at Annapolis Mall for the raffle?

I was # 435.

My wife and I drove down from Havre de Grace. I was 466, she was 467. They called her number, and she was able to grab the 2nd to last 10.5. I was prettybummed for my friend who had to leave to open up the Finish Line, and they called his number (407)!

so are yall saying that theyre not letting yall log into FC? Cuz im on the site with no problems

I just got back from Annapolis mall. Lets just say it was mother's day. 5 seperate mothers won. I couldn't believe it. I was in the middle closer tothe front making mother's jokes and pretending to call my own mother bc it was rediculous. Shout out to Matt. His moms won this time and his father wonearlier in January for the titanium's. He tried to sell them to me for 1200 but I told him that I would call him. I don't even like these enough tospend more than 600. Anyways congradulations to those that won. I am heading to you know where next time. Those of you who know where we said know what I'mtalking about. Peace!

Man, I wish that I could've made that trip. I would like to add these to my collection. Maybe one day.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by richiedge

There was only like 50 or 60 people tops in the Philly raffle last night. I still lost. My friend snatched a size 11 for 470 because the dude who won didn't have 230 on him so my friend went over to him and paid a little extra for it.
Yeah man, I was there too. Unfortunately I didn't get my pair but 2 of my friends did.

Back
Top Bottom