Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Not releasing this internationally unlike the titanium joints, yall guys think FC might release 529 pairs ??

e7d15e42c50d5d202c6bceb3ff5f5c1cb440e3f.gif

Not releasing this internationally unlike the titanium joints, yall guys think FC might release 529 pairs ??

lets hope so. 313 pairs online was crazy, cant imagine how 23 will be

Originally Posted by jlhope2

The Eminem 313 sold out in about four minutes, these XX3 will be sold out in about 30 seconds.

When $#!@ like this is going on, I am so glad I'm done with the JB game, I started my little collection when I was in the military in '02 and then Ijoined Niketalk after someone I used to work with told me about it. When I joined Niketalk I remember the XV's came out and i always wanted them and Ineeded an invite to FC, someone hooked me up and then I in return I hooked two guys up here that wanted them. There was no selling for $20 bucks and crap. Nowall I see is *****ing and moaning and "cut-throats" here. But in all honesty it all comes from JB, we can complain to JB till we are all blue in theface but at the end all they give a $#!@ about is how much money they get. No pride, or "LEGACY" crap!!! They just want that money and what I find sofunny is that the RESELLERS make the profit off JB but sadly the sneakerheads ultmately pay the price for it!!! The hypebeasts and resellers were created andbirthed by JORDAN BRAND!!! Plain and simple. Complain to them and +!!%% to them. They are the ones to blame 1st!!! peace

If you want people to bid on your shoes try Ebay...make an offer
smh.gif
you know what price your looking for just say it...it will definately saveyou some time.

Not directed at anyone in specific...well actually to anyone with that make an offer crap in their sig or anywhere else
smile.gif

I was just on ISS checking what's going on over there and dudes think they can get these by phone order? What the hell? Flight Club on the phone
laugh.gif

I will always remember NT for it's signature sarcasm, as well as it's sheer ignorance.
I'm about 2 get on my bully tip for real. JB has destroyed the culture, mark my words...
JB I'm coming for your head, cuz RetroWill said so, ask about me...

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

The Eminem 313 sold out in about four minutes, these XX3 will be sold out in about 30 seconds.

Good thing I'm professional at typing credit card info

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

I was just on ISS checking what's going on over there and dudes think they can get these by phone order? What the hell? Flight Club on the phone
laugh.gif

ppl were saying they ordered the em 2s over the phone. you still have to be a member of FC. I called the day after the em 2s, gave the guy the style numberand he found a sz12!! (i got lucky). anyways, ppl on here were saying thats how they got them. i asked him and he said you can as long as your a member ofFC.
my question is: is nike going to be open when these release?

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Good thing I'm professional at typing credit card info
i have em saved on my account

cant wait to visit here when they come up and sell out before all of you copp
laugh.gif

its gonna be funny

sz10 hooooooollla

Back
Top Bottom