Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by Sneaker Enthusiast

I just called DTLR in Columbia, Maryland they said they aren't getting them but they are on the list.
dtlr does have them , they just don't want it to get crazy like it did for the titaniums and they are doing a raffle just like they did forthe titaniums. you will line up at 6 am and the raffle will go off at 8 am

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

Any one who is planning to camp out for the bred 23s in NYC dont even bother just stay home and have a merry christmas
every store has more then 30 people each.. so please do bother take care.

man stop lying theres a blizzard going on out here in nyc and plus i had some one check a spot for me earlier and no one was there. stop posting crap man realtalk

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Haha, I just called the Memphis release store (City Gear) and she quoted $450 on sale @ 8:30PM CST...
i would take that in a second

Agreed. Driving down to Memphis & paying $450 > camping for four days in Chicago blizzard & paying $230

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Haha, I just called the Memphis release store (City Gear) and she quoted $450 on sale @ 8:30PM CST...
i would take that in a second

Agreed. Driving down to Memphis & paying $450 > camping for four days in Chicago blizzard & paying $230

they are doing a raffle in philly... the first 200 people who donate canned food get thier name on a list... after that they will raffle all 23 pairs... damnit sucks i left my school

DTLR does have them but not columbia ,they new annapolis mall location has them for sale $230 on dec.23. store number 410-266-0541 to confirm if ou don'tknow or don't believe.O it is a raffle/chance whatever you wanna call it.Mall opens @8:00 that day come hr. or two before.

well the retro 2 eminem's came out and people are trying to get anywhere from $1000 - $2000 for them

i wonder what they will try and get for these

Originally Posted by Sneaker Enthusiast

Does anyone know what the DTLR in Columbia Maryland is doing; Raffle or Line. And if so has anyone started lining up.

raffle..no, noone can line until day off or else u will kicked off the property

Originally Posted by wclaker83

i have my pairs on lock. new york here i come!!!!!!!

good for u..
laugh.gif

I love how so many people are saying they've got their pairs on lock. I truly doubt that, however much pull you have and regardless of who you know.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

well the retro 2 eminem's came out and people are trying to get anywhere from $1000 - $2000 for them

i wonder what they will try and get for these
Eminems: 313 pairs

These: 529 pairs

But I'm guessing these will go for about $1,500 or so as well.

enrique23 is right all finishline raffled and accounted for an house of hoops has a big line only millenium and undefeated

Originally Posted by 23efren23

for Los Angeles undefeated and millennium left i think they raffling there also
No wonder why I don't see line at all when I passed by at Millennium today.

Back
Top Bottom