Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Does anybody have any updates for moes and jimmy jazz. I know jimmy jazz is acting like they got taken off the list at the last minute. I called moes and they said 1st come 1st serve. Are they going to allow campouts since theyre located in the QCM?

yes its true jimmy jazz and moes have been taken off the list at the last minute both shops have got the word this past firday when the shoes did not come intothe store i have been in contact with the managers at both locations

im just gonna try to get these from ajflightclub
got lucky with the eminems maybe ill get lucky with these
haha

^^ 230 am PST or 230 pm PST. no one is clear. Honestly, if people stopped Bsing on this forum and stopped with the lieing and "i think" or"maybe" BS there wouldnt be so much confusion.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Does anybody have any updates for moes and jimmy jazz. I know jimmy jazz is acting like they got taken off the list at the last minute. I called moes and they said 1st come 1st serve. Are they going to allow campouts since theyre located in the QCM?

yes its true jimmy jazz and moes have been taken off the list at the last minute both shops have got the word this past firday when the shoes did not come into the store i have been in contact with the managers at both locations

by both shops do you mean both jimmy jazz locations? I called them about 20 times today and they never picked up the phone, the last time i called moes theysaid 1st come 1st serve on the 23rd.

"yes its true jimmy jazz and moes have been taken off the list at the last minute both shops have got the word this past firday when the shoes did notcome into the store i have been in contact with the managers at both locations"

It would be nice if those were sold on FC.

Wow not only does someone have one but two pairs.
Cant JB find out who is selling these since its only 23 stores
Good sizes too. Smh. thats one 9.5 i wont have.
frown.gif

f4735eb74fb47f29c76ab74045d8249fb22c018.jpg

Here is another nice pic.
b3a25c94447dec22b66414a7423f32c43ed0689.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Wow not only does someone have one but two pairs.
Cant JB find out who is selling these since its only 23 stores
Good sizes too. Smh. thats one 9.5 i wont have.
frown.gif

f4735eb74fb47f29c76ab74045d8249fb22c018.jpg

Here is another nice pic.
b3a25c94447dec22b66414a7423f32c43ed0689.jpg

Great pics!

thats weird, everyone saying moes got taken off the list this past friday, but when i called them today they said they got them and were doing first come firstserve on release date.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

yes its true jimmy jazz and moes have been taken off the list at the last minute both shops have got the word this past firday when the shoes did not come into the store i have been in contact with the managers at both locations

by both shops do you mean both jimmy jazz locations? I called them about 20 times today and they never picked up the phone, the last time i called moes they said 1st come 1st serve on the 23rd.

from what i was told both loactions will NOT have the shoes

taken off the list at the last minute

There seems to be a lot of different info on a lot of things in this thread.

am I the only one who think that Nike Town wristband BS is unfair?
come on thats not coo. tell the normal smart people that your giving out wristbands to the first 23 ******s to freeze in negative degree weather for shoes aweek ahead. now all these fools have to do is go to niketown everyday at 9 o clock and they are automaticly safe. that *@#% is sad. its not fair. i think weshould call and complain by the masses so this *@#% could be fair. let them campout and catch pneumonia if they want it that bad. that bs just isnt fair.

come on thats not coo. tell the normal smart people that your giving out wristbands to the first 23 ******s to freeze in negative degree weather for shoes a week ahead. now all these fools have to do is go to niketown everyday at 9 o clock and they are automaticly safe. that *@#% is sad. its not fair. i think we should call and complain by the masses so this *@#% could be fair. let them campout and catch pneumonia if they want it that bad. that bs just isnt fair.
I don't see why your *****in. I live in an area where the hard to get Jordans aren't nowhere to be seen. To make matters worse i'm inthe military, so it isn't like I can just take a week off of work to drive to a place that is selling these. If I had the opportunity to sit outside andhave a wristband then so be it. Instead I don't have an opportunity at all and have to look at the Ebay sellers selling them for some outrageous price.Then it finally hits me, "I will never be able to have a pair".

It was CONFIRMED NO JIMMY JAZZ ! I was there speaking with the mgr. He said 34th st actually got the most . A few more than 23 ... I will be there!

come on thats not coo. tell the normal smart people that your giving out wristbands to the first 23 ******s to freeze in negative degree weather for shoes a week ahead. now all these fools have to do is go to niketown everyday at 9 o clock and they are automaticly safe. that *@#% is sad. its not fair. i think we should call and complain by the masses so this *@#% could be fair. let them campout and catch pneumonia if they want it that bad. that bs just isnt fair.
The hustled yo, they want it more than you do.
Can't blamed for that, even if they're resellers.

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

I don't see why your *****in. I live in an area where the hard to get Jordans aren't nowhere to be seen. To make matters worse i'm in the military, so it isn't like I can just take a week off of work to drive to a place that is selling these. If I had the opportunity to sit outside and have a wristband then so be it. Instead I don't have an opportunity at all and have to look at the Ebay sellers selling them for some outrageous price. Then it finally hits me, "I will never be able to have a pair".
Yea you are right tho. I'll take that. At least I still have a chance to get a pair.

Originally Posted by ny kickz

It was CONFIRMED NO JIMMY JAZZ ! I was there speaking with the mgr. He said 34th st actually got the most . A few more than 23 ... I will be there!
Can anybody confirm this. Looks like the people that stayed there hoping someones credit card would be declined payed off, if they stay untilTuesday.

Back
Top Bottom