Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

YEZZZIR

got my sz10

ahahhahahahahhaha
smokin.gif
i would really like to know how ?

I got my size 13's, so I'm more than happy. I thought that I would never get these, especially off of Flight Club! I got my confirmation andeverything! Yippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

why would I make this up? -_-

I got these because I was quicker than all of you slow %#% mofos

I have FF so it saves all my info all I had to do was double click on the empty CC bar and it showed what I typed last time (my CC) and same with my cv2 numberor whatever
I ordered withen seconds wasnt even hard

damn jordan brand........look how they had us.........for the eminem 2's...the 11/12.......and now this...........they just made everyone go crazy withintwo weeks of releases............damn them

Even though i probably wouldn't haven't gotten it anyway,

I damn messed up in entering my own phone number when everything was going quick..fat fingers
laugh.gif
..i forgot to pre type that part

anyone wanna fill me in how to get the 30% cashback on ebay? Cuz im gonna have to pay for these damn things.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

anyone wanna fill me in how to get the 30% cashback on ebay? Cuz im gonna have to pay for these damn things.

no cashback on eBay right now.

hahaa nah i wasnt on here actually after it started frezzing i came on here air jordans are wack now for real there ruining jordans by retroing them over andover and now all these BS releases

I HATE NIKE JB & anyone else I can think OF related to this crap!!!!! WHY NOT USE THE WAITING AREA LIKE THE THURNDER PACK. YOU SEE WHATS LEFT & DONTHAVE TO SCRAMBLE LIKE A HAMSTER!!

Back
Top Bottom