Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by ABallin23

thats pretty sick sincere congrats man
r u gonna wear any of them?

I wear all of them except for the Titaniums and now the Premeirs/Finales. I wear all of them only because I have doubles of all of them except the Titaniums and now the Premiers/Finales.
pimp.gif

thats amazing man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

wow sincere, both the titaniums and the premiers..howd u grab the titaniums by the way, raffle, or waiting in line?
I got them off of my childhood friend in Miami who's a Jordan freak too. Him and his wife camped out in January for those Titaniums. If I knewthat it would be this easy to get them off of Flight Club, I would've did this back then, because I had to pay my friend an extra $150 for getting them forme. It was worth it though.
pimp.gif

Well I've been trying to get back into the site.. its still busy as hell, so yes I believe ppl are still ordering.

Yo xxx dOubleO xxx, your "find" isn't correct. I was one of the 4 guys on here that ended up with a pair. My order date is also 12/24. Called theNike rep and everything. His exact words were "you just won the lottery, congrats." Believe what you guys want, but these guys that are showing youtheir order confirmations are indeed showing you the real thing.

All we can do now is hope that we get the shipping confirmation ASAP. Dude said there is a huge snow storm in Oregon and they might not get out until earlynext week. So until you get that email, you aren't guaranteed ANYTHING!

There's nothing up there right now. It won't even let you choose a different size. These are for sure, GONE!

!! There was an error while moving to the order commit screen

i'm still on this damn website with my size still in my cart. NDC is allowing me to complete everything except the above. i have about ten tabs open rightnow trying to complete this. i'm hoping this will eventually go through. this is torture right now. i'm tired as hell and have work in the morningtring to proccess this crap. i've tried about fifty times and am gonna keep trying til i get my freakin shoes......

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

!! There was an error while moving to the order commit screen

i'm still on this damn website with my size still in my cart. NDC is allowing me to complete everything except the above. i have about ten tabs open right now trying to complete this. i'm hoping this will eventually go through. this is torture right now. i'm tired as hell and have work in the morning tring to proccess this crap. i've tried about fifty times and am gonna keep trying til i get my freakin shoes......
Naw I think they're gone. I just reloaded the page and it finally came up.. and you can't even select sizes anymore. Unlike many websites,I don't believe NDC places a "hold" on an item when its placed in a cart.. so everyone is in a race to the checkout until the order is completed.That mean's your shoe is already sold to someone else.
frown.gif

i wonder how long it will be until they retro these. i'm pretty sure they will but put a little twist in it like leather side panels or different shade ofred.......

what's weird it i can add a bunch of stuff on fc and the xx3 are still in my cart. i'll add the watch and the total and everything will be updated butwhen it try to compleate the order i get the error message, F*........

hypeNT500:

It's not that weird at all. I do html, php, and MySQL programming for websites, online shopping carts, and server databases and knowing how they allwork....it's not that weird at all.

Given that JB uses JSP (JavaServer Pages), things could be different then what applies for PHP and MySQL but I think things work pretty much the same.

Once something is in your cart...it's in your cart. There's just a digital cookie telling the website to remember that you put something in your cart.However, behind the scenes in Jordan Brand's server databases that hold the information for the shoes...their's probably a row titled "AJ XX3Premier Black and Red" with a column for that row (Quantity Left) that says 0. Therefore, these things are gone. Bottom line. We can only hope for arestock. Only problem is...we all know the probability of there being a restock.

I had to cool off for a bit before I posted my terrible experience. I made it all the way to the screen where you enter you CC#. Once I entered it, I got thedreaded error screen. I opened another tab, got in, and when I tried to add it to the cart I kept getting a pop-up box that said I selected quantity 2 and only1 was allowed (this happened when I bought the Ems as well). The cart was empty. I hit cancel and tried again. Same pop-up.

I went back to the first window and waited. It took me to the CC# screen again. I entered it. After a bit, it went to the final screen and said they were soldout. Bad deal.

Back
Top Bottom