Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

damn jimmy jazz was crazyu lol

stop posting. no one is looking at your sig and no one wants your shoes.
if he wants to sell it here..sell it 220 shipped
roll.gif

^^^no disrespect but you shouted my name out a few pages back. I'm sure we have met in person, but your user does not match a face.
But on some real OG G tip, you are looking like a clown cuz you have just been exposed.
Let's post some G stuff, not "oh, why you mad??"
I stay mad, but G's don't show it...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^no disrespect but you shouted my name out a few pages back. I'm sure we have met in person, but your user does not match a face.
But on some real OG G tip, you are looking like a clown cuz you have just been exposed.
Let's post some G stuff, not "oh, why you mad??"
I stay mad, but G's don't show it...
roll.gif
dudes tryna be like KeVeNMaYnE
roll.gif

yo william you was worried about not even getting these shoes sucking on ##%* so much to get these...
please kid your a joke you even looked like a grape...

yo william you was worried about not even getting these shoes sucking on ##%* so much to get these...
you can't be serious
laugh.gif

I respect the age difference between us, I'm 22
roll.gif

EDIT
I remember in Jan, when I was screwed over at the Titanium launch, I ended up with homeys address.. In order 2 cop the kicks, one needed 2 show state I.D..
I can't remember who copped the 9.5's off the top of my head
roll.gif

Cansomeone explain this logic Why would someone who has 2 pairs ever doubt that they would get any at all? I was very confident during my miracle on 34th street.It felt good 2 be home.

yo not even tryin to front on sneakgeekz but jimmy jazz did not have a line 6 days in advance...i dont know when sneakgeekz got out there...thats why im notgettin on him b/c as you can see the morning of was crazy...but they opened up at 9:30am on the 23rd...me and my homeboy went up there on the 21st and themanager said no lines...and there was not a single person in line b/c of that...so we thought we were good...we got up there early on the 22nd just to post upand scout it out...somewhere b/t the time we left on the afternoon of the 21st and arriving back on the morning of the 22nd there were 13 ppl in line! we werelike What?!!! but we thought we were good b/c we were 14 and 15 in line...then the manager is on some B.S. like yo we only sellin 10 pairs! we are like ah hellnah...dudes in line are HOT! so after discussin it wit my mans...we decide to bounce and try our luck w/ Moe's Sneaker Spot out on Jamaica Ave inQueens...once we arrive the line is full and they are on that B.S. too...anyway you see how it went...read my long story a couple pages back...but Jimmy Jazzdid not have a line for more than like 36-40 hours...

and shout out the the dude wearin the 23's in sneak geekz vid...we were choppin it up for a lil bit while i was in line for a few hours...real cool dude...

and my bad for typin all that ya'll, especially if you read my story earlier, just wanted to post sum str8 fact bout that shady a** Jimmy Jazz on fordhamroad...this grand cru got me right

^^^ SO did he cop form Jimmy Jazz ??? If so Im sure he was not in line and just handed a pair ... If so , thats DOPE but then again its wack for the dudes ifso where out there for a hot minute .

Now that this release has come and gone, I have something to say. Nike has a maxim that states "as soon as you take you take the customer for granted,they will leave you." With releases like these, I feel like they are going against their own maxim. Once I'm at the top, I'll be sure not toforget about that simple, yet oh-so-important principle. I assure all of you that brighter days will come...

yeah, we errr, ummm, I know that already. Nike Air retro's are practically confirmed. As soon as we practice our own maxim, Stop enjoying the kick 2 thegroin, week in and week out
tired.gif

just for a day let all the hype/stress/anger go that this release has caused...and... MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! Hope everyone has a good one...enjoy the timeyou have, whether it is w/ family, friends, or by yourself...enjoy it b/c at the end of the it is still just a pair of sneakers...

pimp.gif

Lames lining up arguing over shoes, look like a bunch of corn balls.

nah no joke, the quality of these are the worst out of all jb and they made this a finale. i got 3 pairs of titaniums and they destroy these quality wise. igot a 10.5 in these joints but im thinkin about gettin rid of the cause they are wack

^^ That sounds about right.. the Titaniums have always looked better compared to these, especially when you look at the recent pics ppl have put up. But thenagain a limited is a limited. I mean.. just look at those Eminem's.. they are NASTY looking, yet they are going for thousands on eBay.. its ridculous.Don't even get me started on all those ugly looking New Balances and Puma's that happen to be limited edition and so they fetch insane prices. It'sall about the hypebeast, but never EVER about the shoes.

Now here is the funny thing: Many of the better looking shoes will typically NEVER fetch the prices they deserve. Can anyone explain why the Carmines arevalued less compared to these Premiers, even tho I'm sure everyone can agree in this forum that the Carmines are a much better shoe? It's simple; oneis limited and the other is a general release.

Even shoes like the Lebron Big Apples which had a limited number (not as limited as the Premiers tho) are not going for anything now that the hype isn'tthere.. I've seen these being sold around $100-$150 on eBay auctions now.. but when they first came out the hypebeast was insane and they went for $300+.Same thing happened to the Marty McFly shoes. Prices are always set in correlation to the hype. Pretty sad if you ask me, because the most deserving shoesnever fetch those prices.

I bet that if they were to release a limited edition Air Jordan XX4 Premier, no matter how ugly it was, if its limited to 529 pairs, itll go like gangbustersand super high prices. Don't believe me? Look at the first page of posts on this thread.. I don't see anyone posting a pic of the garbage dumpsteranymore, when EVERYONE and their mother was calling these shoes trash.

yeah i was one that was puking over these shoes. then i realized these were to represent the black red colorway of the jordan series on the xx3. limited or notthe idea for these just like mj hitting the last shot in the xiv's is bananas. if these were limited or not i would've copped and been in love til theend. you can never go wrong with a jordan shoe that's black and red......

Originally Posted by Respinda

I bet that if they were to release a limited edition Air Jordan XX4 Premier, no matter how ugly it was, if its limited to 529 pairs, itll go like gangbusters and super high prices. Don't believe me? Look at the first page of posts on this thread.. I don't see anyone posting a pic of the garbage dumpster anymore, when EVERYONE and their mother was calling these shoes trash.
Couldn't have said it better myself...

Back
Top Bottom