Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

^Wow, thats terrible! A similar thing happened to me. I really wanted these shoes in my usual 10.5, but it looks like the only way is ebay...

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by easy3000

Originally Posted by Lrrr

that display might as well have a sign saying please, take our @$*% the fast way, the ski mask way.
same thing I was thinking. Having 1600+ shoes out for the taking. I dont know if Id be able to resists.
It's a $230 shoe. Resellers, limited quantities and hypebeasts make it more than that.

The people that choose to buy at that price make it more than that.

Originally Posted by aj23kicks

My order got cancelled this morning. Not very happy. I was the very first person to post that my order went through on here. It's been in progress the past 3 days. I'm pissed.

Order got canceled as well. I'm on the pohone now with these idiots. I'm 2/2 on getting my orders canceled.

SneakerGeek, did your order say pending shipment also? I've called them every day since and they've said the only reason why they haven't shippedto me yet was because there is 4 feet of snow at the warehouse. If that's the reason why I didn't get mine, I'm gonna be heated. I'm on thephone with the rep right now also. She's at least attempting to figure things out, but I'm not getting off unless I get these shoes.

I called and immediately asked for the supervisor. I tried talking to him and he gave me nothing. He just talked in circles and kept trying to get off of thephone.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

^if thats the case...then are there way more than 529?...or were the tags just missing from the pairs??? luckily i got mine w/ tag

Lol this guy here sounds like jordanfanatic in disguise lol. You are still trying to post and have people look at your tag hoping you will lube someone up on niketalk. Lord have mercy haha.

laugh.gif
yeah i was thinking they were the same person

ya'll are some haters...i am nothing like dude...so you want me to clear my sig then post? will that make you happy??? Lames...just asked a simple questionb/c i got to wondering w/ all this talk about non tagged kicks...

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

^if thats the case...then are there way more than 529?...or were the tags just missing from the pairs??? luckily i got mine w/ tag

Lol this guy here sounds like jordanfanatic in disguise lol. You are still trying to post and have people look at your tag hoping you will lube someone up on niketalk. Lord have mercy haha.

laugh.gif
yeah i was thinking they were the same person

ya'll are some haters...i am nothing like dude...so you want me to clear my sig then post? will that make you happy??? Lames...just asked a simple question b/c i got to wondering w/ all this talk about non tagged kicks...
laugh.gif
no its because you have similar names and both have size9.5 premiers for sale
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

They canceling orders 4 days later now??

Yessir. I'm calling Nike HQ on Monday. If they don't send me my shoes, I'm filing a Special Civil Complaint. I've placed two online orderswith Nike in my lfe, and both were canceled. I'm fed up with it.

^^ WOW! I'd BE PISSED OFF if that happened to me...I happier that i just failed than got my order cancelled.....

Yea for real. If I didn't get them that night, that's one thing. But telling me I got a pair and then canceling. That's #***@###.

Originally Posted by SneakerGeek1

Yea for real. If I didn't get them that night, that's one thing. But telling me I got a pair and then canceling. That's #***@###.
That's right to not get them that night is one thing but to have gotten them and then get your order cancelled is down right dirty.

it's nice 2 see ppl banned
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
(Ether)
nah, but seriously. Even though I came off finally. This shoe is truly the death of JB
special shout out 2 the size 8 sneaker collectors that will be making 5 hundred bucks a pop off of me for the next 2 years as I anticipate my decadeanniversary with NT
NT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JB

Prices are plumetting on ebay. I se people not even getting opening bid on size 11.5. Saw another pair not meet the 1500 reserve last night.

Good 2 see ya here buddy. Now please behave so you can stay and post your opinions because I can promise you my campsite won't be serving you the goodiesanymore.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

damn only way to get these is by me or ebay oh well.
Come on homie that's enough we know you got them so please stop trying so hard. We are happy for you so please stop tryin to sell them in thisthread you can do all that on ebay
mad.gif

hope there r more than 529 out there XD
so i can cop one w/ some more reasonable price to complete my collection.
wish i can cop w/ retail
lol i kno i m dreaming

Highly disappointed in Nike on this one. I refreshed every 3 seconds, got my order done within 30 seconds, got confirmation email, chose next day airshipping. All of that to get a "out of stock" and refund email today, 4 days later. Tech guys dropped the ball on this one, if it is in your cart,it should have been taken out of the inventory immediately. Called to complain and they offered me free shipping on my next purchase, i told them i have afree ship code already and i'm probably not going to buy any products again from them any time soon. Way to get my hopes up on this one with all theconfirming sources.

I don't understand the overwhelming amount of compliants and disguist from dudes in this thread. Everyone is "highly disapointed in Nike on thisone" but for what? What do you expect? This is not some type of a sport, video game, or some school system where everything is fair and square. It'sthe real world. Let's be real: It's an especially limited release.

What did you expect? It would be interesting for a professional statistician to do the mathematics and tell us the odds of you getting 1 of the 23 pairs thatwere released online. I don't care if your order went through: You should already know that it doesn't mean anything. Nothing is promised. Thereare no guarantees until the product is in your hand and the ownership has officially been transfered. Laid back tactics gets you laid back results: onlinesitting on your gluteus maximus participating in the Jordan XX3 Premier Credit-Card-Info-Data-Input Olympics. Really!? And you're complaining.

You can't complain if you haven't given it 110%. Should've went for the knockout rather than leaving it to the judges for the decision. Some ofthese complaints in this thread are extra.

With the aforementioned being said, I understand everyone's frustration. This is and was an important release to own. I just think that we should have abalanced view of what's real.

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

I don't understand the overwhelming amount of compliants and disguist from dudes in this thread. Everyone is "highly disapointed in Nike on this one" but for what? What do you expect? This is not some type of a sport, video game, or some school system where everything is fair and square. It's the real world. Let's be real: It's an especially limited release.

What did you expect? It would be interesting for a professional statistician to do the mathematics and tell us the odds of you getting 1 of the 23 pairs that were released online. I don't care if your order went through: You should already know that it doesn't mean anything. Nothing is promised. There are no guarantees until the product is in your hand and the ownership has officially been transfered. Laid back tactics gets you laid back results: online sitting on your gluteus maximus participating in the Jordan XX3 Premier Credit-Card-Info-Data-Input Olympics. Really!? And you're complaining.

You can't complain if you haven't given it 110%. Should've went for the knockout rather than leaving it to the judges for the decision. Some of these complaints in this thread are extra.

Wow. You must not be aware that some people, actually most, cannot go to the stores to get these. They have jobs, school, too far, too cold., etc. I'm surethere are more reasons than I can even think of why people can't go to get these. Not to mention, online is the ONLY way for a lot of people to have achance to get these including myself. So if these or any other shoe only came out on the west coast, your saying I'm lazy( laid back) cause I didn'twant to drive all the way to cali from michigan to get a shoe and instead tried my chances online???? I agree that there is a tremendous amount of complainingbut this is what Jordan Brand gets for making a shoe even more limited than the first premier. Also, this IS the jordan thread and complaining is allowed. Ifyou don't like the complaining, don't read the quotes.

Back
Top Bottom