Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

what do u guys think of collaboration the finales with the old loves? both pairs being rocked half & half?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

^oxymoron?
I am considering reviving my 2002 style of rocking half n half's that's all...
opinions and flame more than welcomed
happy.gif

Warning about a fraudster

Beware of a crook among us. Mark Jackson from Ebay corbs2424, also from Idaho and e-mail maclethal1010@yahoo.com. The guy was shopping CP 6 rings set a fewweeks ago, Ray Jumpman Pro set, etc. As he always seeems to do based on his reputation.. he sets up shop on ebay with a bunch of pairs that he middles for(hisboy in Japan), swindles a few people and goes back into hiding until the next time with new names. Well he's struck again but he won't be getting awaywith it this time, way too many people know about his thefts this time. He's even too scared to answer his phone to explain himself. 208-921-3441. His NTname was "Initforthegreen". Hey Marky.. stop shopping my Rip II set.

Yo...these Premier Finale XX3s are so beautiful, so rare air, so prestigous, so exclusive, so attractive...........................THEY ARE SO NECESSARY!It's a bottom line FACT. The ideal situation is to have 2 pairs because this is a one and only shoe that will have people in-the-know vomiting years fromnow when they see you rockin' a pair that looks deadstock or near-deadstock. You can learn how to dress just by checking my steps! It's Magical Baby(In my %%#+ Vitale voice)!

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

The ideal situation is to have 2 pairs because this is a one and only shoe that will have people in-the-know vomiting years from now when they see you rockin' a pair.You can learn how to dress just by checking my steps!
pimp.gif

thanks for reminding everyone 2 check my sig 2

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

The ideal situation is to have 2 pairs because this is a one and only shoe that will have people in-the-know vomiting years from now when they see you rockin' a pair.You can learn how to dress just by checking my steps!
pimp.gif

thanks for reminding everyone 2 check my sig 2
Slow down son you killin them.
wink.gif

Finally came, courtesy of Flight Club, purchased at 11:24PM EST, shipped to Cali first then to Toronto
wink.gif

size 9.5, 32 of 529

I GOT MY 8.5 DOWN HERE IN HTOWN AT THE ACTIVE ATHLETE ON CULLEN. THREE DAY CAMPOUT WASNT TOO BAD BUT MY SHOES WERE MISSING THENUMBER TAG. DID ANYBODY ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM AND IF SO WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT IF ANYTHING?

I might sell everything except these and few choice pairs...... then get back int he game when JB figurs out we'd much more prefer premium retros. Anyhoo,I still think this is the ultimate pair.

STILL WAITIN ON EXPRESSIONS IN BOSTON WITH THAT INVITE FOR THE PRIVATE RAFFLE....... $$!%+$ %*%%$$%# #+%@+*%$!#%*%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BEEN 1 MONTHALREADY!!!!!!!!!! #@** IS WRONG WITH JB/NIKE/EXPRESSIONS!?!?!?!!?

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

STILL WAITIN ON EXPRESSIONS IN BOSTON WITH THAT INVITE FOR THE PRIVATE RAFFLE....... $$!%+$ %*%%$$%# #+%@+*%$!#%*%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BEEN 1 MONTH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! #@** IS WRONG WITH JB/NIKE/EXPRESSIONS!?!?!?!!?

Sorry to burst your bubble man, but we are never going to see those shoes or that party. They're probably long gone and sold already

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

STILL WAITIN ON EXPRESSIONS IN BOSTON WITH THAT INVITE FOR THE PRIVATE RAFFLE....... $$!%+$ %*%%$$%# #+%@+*%$!#%*%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BEEN 1 MONTH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! #@** IS WRONG WITH JB/NIKE/EXPRESSIONS!?!?!?!!?
Thats just wrong.

Back
Top Bottom