Black/Red XIII *Update*: VMV inc took them down for pre-order. Rumor Spring 2011 Release.

i still have my 2004s. i wouldn't mind getting another pair (my size) this time.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

YESS SIRRR!!! DAMN I BEEN WAITIN A MIN 4 DEZ DA DROP AGAIN...CANT FIND ANY DS OG'S OR RETROS IN MY SIZE...CANT WAIT 4 DEZ, I HOPE DEY DROP WIT DA 3M THO, IF DEY DONT ILL JUS WAIT 4 DEM DA GO ON SALE CUZ I KNO DEY GOIN SIT WITOUT DA 3M

SMH at the triple post...but sadly they will not sit. The power of any "Bred" colorway will make them an instant sell out.
grin.gif

you mean Black/Red. The Black/Red XIIs did not sell out at all...
indifferent.gif

i still have my 2004s. i wouldn't mind getting another pair (my size) this time.

YESS SIRRR!!! DAMN I BEEN WAITIN A MIN 4 DEZ DA DROP AGAIN...CANT FIND ANY DS OG'S OR RETROS IN MY SIZE...CANT WAIT 4 DEZ, I HOPE DEY DROP WIT DA 3M THO, IF DEY DONT ILL JUS WAIT 4 DEM DA GO ON SALE CUZ I KNO DEY GOIN SIT WITOUT DA 3M

SMH at the triple post...but sadly they will not sit. The power of any "Bred" colorway will make them an instant sell out.
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

These will be copped.. Still mad I missed them in 04 because of being a broke high school student..

These will be copped.. Still mad I missed them in 04 because of being a broke high school student..

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

pimp.gif
  That 3M Is Crucial... Coppin These FOR Sure (If They Have The 3M)... But Im Not Gonna Get The White/Red 13s If These Are Confirmed.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

pimp.gif
  That 3M Is Crucial... Coppin These FOR Sure (If They Have The 3M)... But Im Not Gonna Get The White/Red 13s If These Are Confirmed.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

NO 3M, no cop. 3M is an ESSENTIAL to the black/red XIII's. I'm sick of Jb cutting corners with all these retros. So everytime a release comes out, we have to question it's quality? That's bull. We made this brand what it is today, we deserve some sort of dependable releases.

We need to all contact Nike's customer service and make out case. We gotta do something.

QFT

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

NO 3M, no cop. 3M is an ESSENTIAL to the black/red XIII's. I'm sick of Jb cutting corners with all these retros. So everytime a release comes out, we have to question it's quality? That's bull. We made this brand what it is today, we deserve some sort of dependable releases.

We need to all contact Nike's customer service and make out case. We gotta do something.

QFT

Originally Posted by east99

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
Flu Games do not count... the breds XII's sold out first day in 96 and when they retro'd....

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
Flu Games do not count... the breds XII's sold out first day in 96 and when they retro'd....

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

never heard about the black/red XII's flying out the shelves the way you announce.

Not sure about the retro... but back in 1996... def wasn't the cas.

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

never heard about the black/red XII's flying out the shelves the way you announce.

Not sure about the retro... but back in 1996... def wasn't the cas.

Originally Posted by BinYe

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

Not sure about the retro... but back in 1996... def wasn't the case
^ exactly, this is news to me, ive never heard of retro xii's flying off the shelf, but like i said before these will sit for awhile if theyre not released with the 3m and eventually go on sale for 120, thats prolly when ill scoop em

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

^ exactly, this is news to me, ive never heard of retro xii's flying off the shelf, but like i said before these will sit for awhile if theyre not released with the 3m and eventually go on sale for 120, thats prolly when ill scoop em

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

1996 i wore a size 6....sold out in DC. In 2004 i wore a size 8.5 sold out first day...we get alot of restocks but they still don't sit.
grin.gif
Maybe it's just a DC thing

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

1996 i wore a size 6....sold out in DC. In 2004 i wore a size 8.5 sold out first day...we get alot of restocks but they still don't sit.
grin.gif
Maybe it's just a DC thing

Originally Posted by DA BOY GOT KICKZ24

Is it me or is the shape of on these? *they just dont look right*

Are you joking or are you being serious? 

Because we have not seen any pics yet, the pic posted is from 2004. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom