Black/Silver Penny 2's courtesy of WALE

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

I like that the midsole is not white. I will pick them up...
happy.gif
I thought i was the only one...I like the all blk look.Will add to collection x3!

If they would of added some more silver or 3m around the midsole. Or somewhere they would of look clean. But none the less, I'm going to pass.

if released they will deff hit sale racks..... and the pic of these shoes been on niketalk a while ago.... remeber them posted on a thread...

If they did a clear sole on these the same as on foam 1's or something, these would be sick. I miss when all-black sneakers had as much attention to detailand craftsmanship as other colorways. Now they use cheaper materials and they pretty much just keep it solid black all the way through with no accents here orthere, so it just looks like a prototype or something. These are OK, but I'd have to see a better pic or see them in person.

my mind is saying pass

but i know ill eventually cop, hopefully on sale

i gotta stop buying shoes man, i dont know how many times ive said this within the past year or so
smh.gif

DO NOT WANT.

Especially at whatever price that they will be selling them at. I hate 90%+ black sneakers

Somebody needs to post some new pics. Don't they release next month? Why don't we have more pics? I think people are going to regret not getting these.

Back
Top Bottom