Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I think if you wait it out you might be able to find one in the $280-$300 range but it will probably be gone quick. I've been holding out for a pair but I'm getting really impatient lol.
Below 3 sounds unrealistic for a DS pair

I'd consider 3 a steal at this point

They ain't goin anywhere but up over time

i was gonna post in the metallic red thread but they closed it for some reason
anyway, someone is trying to sell me a DS metallic red pair for $325 shipped what yall think should i pull the trigger or do i have a chance of scoring a pair for closer to 300?
PULL THE TRIGGER!!!!

anyway, someone is trying to sell me a DS metallic red pair for $325 shipped what yall think should i pull the trigger or do i have a chance of scoring a pair for closer to 300?

PULL THE TRIGGER!!!!
Lowest price bin on ebay for an unworn pair is $355 now. So I guess $325 is about right. Glad I got pairs in october when price was under $290

Last edited:
Still looking for the reds, but with the pink/stealth craze lately (which I grabbed both at retail) I was able to snag some VVNDS coppers for 250 shipped in OG box

I'd give 325 for some DS Metallic Reds sz 11

Still looking for the reds, but with the pink/stealth craze lately (which I grabbed both at retail) I was able to snag some VVNDS coppers for 250 shipped in OG box

I'd give 325 for some DS Metallic Reds sz 11
coppers in the OG box?  what exactly do you mean by the "OG box"... do you mean he gave you the box the shoes originally came with....? 
roll.gif

Think I'm going to give up on getting these and just focus on the heat that JB and Nike will be releasing these next two months 

Aint no heat like these here. Keep looking man. If u in socal. These things aint hard to find

I went to all my local malls ,but no luck. They were all sold out .

I'm flying back to school now (NY) and I know that there is no way I'm going to find a pair of stealths there.

Thats funny you posted this. I actually just did a straight up trade for some VNDS metallic red and I traded DS Thunder 4's today. I'm pretty happy about it.

Thats funny you posted this. I actually just did a straight up trade for some VNDS metallic red and I traded DS Thunder 4's today. I'm pretty happy about it.
. Thats some straight robbery. Good job. Im so cal thunders going for like 200 ish man. I just picked up some red foams today as well.

To those who know about my situation regarding the pay-pal claim.

I just got refunded. Thank god.

Thanks to those who helped me (you know who you are ) .

Back
Top Bottom