Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

yea I'd look for that sweet $250-275. I figure when you get too that 3 mark a Gucci or Louis belt would be a better purchase I mean you can wear that 1000x and it will still be fresh, but it just depends on how bad you want them, but I'm not trying to tell you how to shop. Did you check Criagsli$t? I got my 07 black and silvers vnds with og box for $120 off there

Belts wear pretty quickly, after the first time it will be deformed. After a few wears it will no longer be straight. Also you aren't buyin LV belts for under $400 most are in the $500-700 range.

$250 for foams shipped is basically retail, if they are DS I don't think you'll get less then that.

yea I'd look for that sweet $250-275. I figure when you get too that 3 mark a Gucci or Louis belt would be a better purchase I mean you can wear that 1000x and it will still be fresh, but it just depends on how bad you want them, but I'm not trying to tell you how to shop. Did you check Criagsli$t? I got my 07 black and silvers vnds with og box for $120 off there

lol @ $300 LV belts
:rofl:

Should be getting my pair tomorrow 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#...ELLIPSE-30-D.GRAPH.100-DAMIER-GRAPHITE-M6821T

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#...le-Damier-Belt-30-MM-WO-AESTHETIC-LINE-M9703S

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#...ducts/Ellipse-Damier-Belt-DAMIER-EBENE-M6995U

^Hey, Hey, Hey! Vegasfoam turned out to be right! Stop trying to clown him lol! Just a few examples of Louis Belts for $355 on the official Louis Vuitton website! I got your back homie! 
happy.gif

Those are the thin dress belts bro.
U can't get "wavy" wit them n denim.

Lol easy fellas you can get a decent Gucci around $300 easy and I have a 4 yr old one that still has no bad wear and not a tear in sight and has seen more days then my beaters lol. Now lv is more expensive but they do have sales and places like nieman Marcus and Saks 5th are known to have them at a fraction of the price so I can promise they are some denim belts at retail stores around $3-350,,, I mean I can get True religion jeans here for $175 as in Canada there looking at $300-400.

Where you getting your LV belts? CL or Chinatown :lol:
I say Gucci or Louis belt but you chose to pick out one and not the other? I was simply stating that once you hit that $300+ mark you have other choices. And its too much of a hassle looking for designers on cl because its almost all fake.

Gucci belts can be had for $300 all day but the desirable LV belts are usually north of $400.
To the dude that that declined the purchase, you couldn't spare $50 over retail for someone that potentially was out of $240 for 6 months?
I don't know what you dudes are out here looking for.
I get irritated by "resellers" also, especially when it's shoes that were released last week but 6 months.

Now lv is more expensive but they do have sales and places like nieman Marcus and Saks 5th are known to have them at a fraction of the price so I can promise they are some denim belts at retail stores around $3-350,,, I
Sorry, but I have to call you out on these. LV's NEVER ever go on sale, it's a fact.

Gucci belts can be had for $300 all day but the desirable LV belts are usually north of $400.
To the dude that that declined the purchase, you couldn't spare $50 over retail for someone that potentially was out of $240 for 6 months?
I don't know what you dudes are out here looking for.
I get irritated by "resellers" also, especially when it's shoes that were released last week but 6 months.
Ummm. . . who cares if he was out $240 for 6 months? I don't feel like spending any more than I have to and I would like to get them as close to the retail price, if not for retail. I don't owe anyone anything. I don't need to be supporting anyone else. I actually have seen even better deals since then, like the foams for retail. I'm "out here looking" out for myself. Your post makes you sound like a reseller who overextended himself financially! lol

Last edited:
who cross shops designer belts and foams anyway? let's stay focused here. awesome stealth foamposite sneakers are all that matters here... and i'm on the lookout for a pair to put on ice. :nerd:

Ummm. . . who cares if he was out $240 for 6 months? I don't feel like spending any more than I have to and I would like to get them as close to the retail price, if not for retail. I don't owe anyone anything. I don't need to be supporting anyone else. I actually have seen even better deals since then, like the foams for retail. I'm "out here looking" out for myself. Your post makes you sound like a reseller who overextended himself financially! lol
Naw, not a reseller or overextended financially just thinking some guys need to realize that they may be financially overextended if $30-$50 is too much over retail for shoes that retail for $220.

But that isn't judgment, only my opinion. I know guys that are millionaires that wouldn't pay retail let alone reseller prices for the shoes we buy.

Sorry, but I have to call you out on these. LV's NEVER ever go on sale, it's a fact.
lol idk where you heard that but they surly do my dear friend. My good friend just got one last black Friday that's the only reason I spoke on it. I wear Gucci myself.

real talk tho...i hate going to LV tho..nobody ever wanna help me out...they all stuck up..i seen tito jackson at LV one time in topanga plaza...all them **** was all trying to help him...HE AINT EVEN BUY ANYTHING...cmon sonnnn

[quote name="pilot" url="/t/336609/black-stealth-foamposite-ones-december-14th-

^Hey, Hey, Hey! Vegasfoam turned out to be right! Stop trying to clown him lol! Just a few examples of Louis Belts for $355 on the official Louis Vuitton website! I got your back homie! 
happy.gif

[/quote]

$355 plus tax your looking at $390, closer to $400 then $300.

Louis Vuttion never goes on sale, most items sell out before the end of the season, what doesn't get sold to employes at a discount. What they don't buy gets destroyed.

Last edited:
^Shut up! We were talking about the list price, before anything else! Let's get back to talking about the foams! 
happy.gif

Last edited:
People still go pretty crazy on the east coast for foams right?  I know DMV goes nuts for em, but I am going to ATL tomorrow and got to wondering if they'd be on feet everywhere I looked.

Back
Top Bottom