Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

This probably what dtlr was waiting for. They just released the info early and used it as a way to get more email subscribers. I wouldn't be surprised if the released them online Sunday.

this. i feel bad for their servers. they died terribly during the pink foam restock. by the time i got on the site, only a size 15 was there.

Lmao Just called my Footaction this is how the conversation went: 

Me: What up, are you guys gunna have the stealth foams and the 13s on sunday. 

Footaction guy: Huh, wait, what? 

Me: Yeah apparently theres a restock? 

FA guy: Hold, on a sec....(comes back on the phone bout a minute later) Yeah, we are and I didn't even know. Seems like they're keeping it quiet here. If you never called I don't think I would've even knew about it, and I'm off Friday oooOOOoooOOOooo ITS A WRAP. 

Me: Uhm iight dude good looks *click* 

Lmao dude was more hyped up then I was. I swear he was talking to me and on dancing around like

1. I live in New Orleans

2. The nearest HoH is in Baton Rouge (an hour away) is doing FCFS

3. The SuperBowl is Sunday WHERE I LIVE, and the store opens at 12pm. 

4. No way in hell am I messing with that traffic, I don't like my chances and I'd murk if I didn't get em. 

Those In the Houston Area Are In Luck Called About 6 Stores That I know Get Foams & All of them Confirmed to Be Receiving them on FCFS Basis. So it's Looking Good For Me

My cousin works at HOH

These, KD Energy's, and 13's are restocking according to him

Don't know if I'm messing with thses with a $220 price tag. Probbaly just get the KD's

Just go to Foot Locker's launch locator and search which stores will have them. My closest HOH will not have them but the one 45 minutes away will but I ain't gonna drive out there. Good luck to those that's getting another chance at getting them.

Last edited:
Just go to Foot Locker's launch locator and search which stores will have them. My closest HOH will not have them but the one 45 minutes away will but I ain't gonna drive out there. Good luck to those that's getting another chance at getting them.
Let me guess. Valley fair isn't getting them, and you don't want to drive to Daly city for a raffle? 
roll.gif

I'm in the same boat haha

[COLOR=#red]These are the ones I really wanted... I live in the Bay Area... Closest restock is in LA. :smh:[/COLOR]

You think it'll be easy to find someone willing to trade a DS pair of these for Fighter Jets? I got my pair of Fighter Jets in today (and don't like em). Would rather have these.

who's in the Tampa  / Orlando FL area and trying to do a camp with me??? I NEED these in my life! Can't miss em again!

Can someone tell me how do the Stealth Foamposites fit? or Foams in general? Been hearing I could go true to size cause they end up loosening and molding to your feet. Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom