Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

can anyone confirm if they in fact a true FSR at dtlr today?  was it only sizes 8-9.5 available?  thanks.

Email time stamp at 9:02am PST but I checked my email just now lol. What happened to letting us know a day and time they were putting it up?

They had only 8-10 available.

I kept trying to get a friend a 9, but it wouldn't budge so I stopped.

Got my 12 secure with discount, $165 after tax. :smokin

Are other online retailers going to have these? I struck out with the raffle at the Baton Rouge HoH.

no it was a full size restocc up to 13  believe def went up to size 12 i got an 11.5 dont remember how far it went after

Alright so my HOH is getting the restock at 11am. First come first serve. Mall opens at 8. Is it worth me sitting there for 3 hours to hope to get my hands on these?

What do you guys do when you have to sit somewhere for like 3 hours?

Not sure if i can gratify getting these shoes with sitting outside a footlocker for 3 hrs

They told me first come first served friday but I forgot to ask when they were opening.

I went by the hoh release locator but if you say they said fcfs then I might need to go down there.
They usually open at 8 on Saturday mornings but I'm not sure when they'll open tomorrow.

I went by the hoh release locator but if you say they said fcfs then I might need to go down there.
They usually open at 8 on Saturday mornings but I'm not sure when they'll open tomorrow.
Yeah fam I went with my girl and dude told us fcfs. Said they don't have many also.

who else is late night internet camping in case of an unexpected web restock some god forsaken place or other? haha zzzzzzzzzzzz

Did any of you guys ever notice bubbles in your guys' carbon fiber?
Left:

Right:

Just saw this and it weirded me out. Kinda bugging me now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom