Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

will be my second foam after the electrolime.

Wish I was around and/or had the money at the time for the old foams.

i just want these and the dr.dooms !!!!

nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

ok fine an the polarized pinks but dont tell nobody i said that

roll.gif

:lol:

and apparently, they're "pearlized" pink, as opposed to "polarized". this is why there's no shift. but anyway...

i know this ain't the pink foam thread bro, that's why at the end of my statement i said, "but anyway..." my apologies for my e-ettiquette?? i guess i shoulda said, "now back to topic"? or somethin like that?? :nerd: :tongue:

^^^^ My bad brah, I didn't read the thread above you...but anyway, back to the topic

Last edited:
Not sure if ill be picking these up. I wish they just made them all black, no smokes sole, just black.

IM WONDERING IF THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER WITH A NON MATTE FINISH

Still can't tell if the soles are clear are not.  Looks to be of a translucent grey or silver hue.

Please be translucent, please be translucent, please be translucent.

^^^^ My bad brah, I didn't read the thread above you...but anyway, back to the topic

what u did there, i see it. :lol:

anyway, i just got tracking from air-knight. says my stealths will be shipped out 10/6 (tmrw). i've NEVER ordered from an early release site before and don't see myself doing it again. hopefully there are no issues. i sat there staring at the stealths for a few days before i caved in.

will cop a pair to ice on RD.

x3z9l1.gif

um, no!

Last edited:
not feelin the white accents on these.

was hopin for a blk out...

anyway, i just got tracking from air-knight. says my stealths will be shipped out 10/6 (tmrw). i've NEVER ordered from an early release site before and don't see myself doing it again. hopefully there are no issues. i sat there staring at the stealths for a few days before i caved in.

x3z9l1.gif

um, no!

Air knight is the same as Air Randy, no? I still remember that Concord fiasco but to each his/her own.

just copped my pair will post pics when they get here this week. will probably cop a 2nd.

x3z9l1.gif

um, no!

air-knight wanted too much. there was no way in hell i was paying rape prices for these when you can get them for cheaper

Back
Top Bottom