Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Defenitely can't wait for this pair to release, which I would have bought the first time around.

They look iight i just think they too plain for the kind of shoe it is because it's always been candy paint style colors so ehhh but I'll rock em thoe
nthat.gif

They look iight i just think they too plain for the kind of shoe it is because it's always been candy paint style colors so ehhh but I'll rock em thoe:nthat:
the candy paint and bright colors have been around for about 2years. Foams have always had dark, subtle colorways

The all black foams do not look that good, just like the all black Penny IV, you can not see the logos, plus the groove lines are gone.

I like the matt glack/ grey approach!

heck yes I'd prefer a black sole. We've had nothing but iced bottoms on foams for years. friggin YEARS man. Enough already.
That's what I loved about the crimson foams, no icy sole. Hated to let em go but I was short for a red light violation ticket 
mean.gif

Anyways, can't wait for these.

Why is this dude allowed to continuously troll this thread talking about Pink foams?

that's "foam Phelps" he is a professional lame/troll/hypebeast. he lives to beast and that's his only mission in life. it's also his occupation. u have to learn to ignore him. no one respects him in real life so he tries even harder to fit in. it's really sad. i know some folks who know him. err body says the same thing. he just seeks attention and to fit in. just try to ignore him and he'll eventually crawl back to his dungeon.

Last edited:
i've had my pair for a couple months now and i'd say go NO LESS than a half size up. preferably a whole size for these bc they are def. cut smaller than any other foams i have (and i have quite a few).

I scooped my pair for $260 on eBay about 3 weeks after release. Prices aren't that bad. Learn to message sellers and ask for direct Paypal invoices for a lower price. Most will work with you when it comes to avoiding that 10% fee.

As for sizing, I wear 11-11.5 in foams depending on what's available. I have an 11.5 in these and they fit the same as my Pewters and Pines.

I scooped my pair for $260 on eBay about 3 weeks after release. Prices aren't that bad. Learn to message sellers and ask for direct Paypal invoices for a lower price. Most will work with you when it comes to avoiding that 10% fee.
As for sizing, I wear 11-11.5 in foams depending on what's available. I have an 11.5 in these and they fit the same as my Pewters and Pines.
These already dropped in some places?

Back
Top Bottom