Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

so it shld be $240 right?

Should be around $240 give or take and who ever told you higher taxes in Manhattan, needs to do more research. NYC tax rate for clothing and shoes over $110 is 8.875%. Just times the amount price by the tax rate, then add the amount to the number you have and boom your answer. Example: 220 X(times) 0.08875(8.875% as a decimal) = 19.53(rounded), 220 + 19.53 = $239.53 for your future reference. Look at bigj505 post, easier formula.

Last edited:
so it shld be $240 right?

Should be around $240 give or take and who ever told you higher taxes in Manhattan, needs to do more research. NYC tax rate for clothing and shoes over $110 is 8.875%. Just times the amount price by the tax rate, then add the amount to the number you have and boom your answer. Example: 220 X(times) 0.08875(8.875% as a decimal) = 19.53(rounded), 220 + 19.53 = $239.53 for your future reference. I'm an accounting major with a minor in finance, numbers is my "thing" lol

wouldnt the easier formula be 220 * 1.08875? just 1 simple step

EastbayRep, how is Eastbay going to handle this release? Will it be online only? More limited than the polarized pinks? What will be the limit per customer?
As always, thanks.
We will only have them available for sale online when they release at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 12/14/12. They are more limited than the pink foams and we will be limiting them to one pair per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thank you.....i was telling everyone these were limited everyone wanted to say they wasn't....

EastbayRep, how is Eastbay going to handle this release? Will it be online only? More limited than the polarized pinks? What will be the limit per customer?
As always, thanks.
We will only have them available for sale online when they release at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 12/14/12. They are more limited than the pink foams and we will be limiting them to one pair per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thank you.....i was telling everyone these were limited everyone wanted to say they wasn't....

there is more than one LIMITED when it comes to Nike.

These being more limited than the pinks isnt saying much because there were a million pairs available.

indifferent.gif
 @ certain stores getting like 9 pairs in the DMV

As always, thanks.

EastbayRep - Ray

there is more than one LIMITED when it comes to Nike.

These being more limited than the pinks isnt saying much because there were a million pairs available.

If you were reading the thread i said these are considered GR to Nike but they are more limited than the pinks and crimsons. HOH on 34th got 500 pairs they got into the 1000s with the pinks and crimsons.

I dont really get Nike's logic behind the way they release foams....the color everyone wants they release less of....the color not that many people want they release a ton of leaving stores with full size runs days after release....

Last edited:
What up NT! Same here OzzyOzzy24. I couldn't get back into my account since the site was revamped. Admin just put me back on though.

Waited in line and got the last ticket for my size Sunday. Just a few more days til Friday and I'm feeling like this guy:

Last edited:
U mean sme stores only selling 9 to the public... lol...
Well I ll try my luck online... if I fail I might go to different stores afterwork .... might gt lucky like I did with
The pink foams a lot of people do the rsvp n dont pick their pair up...
Plus with the bred right around the corner I should find one for a good price.....
Strange how houston never been on foams like dat but now u got to participate to rafflesIn order to gt urs....
Smh nike should ve never released the sb8... I think thats when everything went crazy in the game at least In my side of town
Smh

wish the soles weren't clear

They aren't clear, but translucent. Meaning some light can get through but nowhere near as much as a sole that is clear or transparent.

It's gonna take a while for these to yellow. Unless the new age foams soles come apart after a few years wear, I see no need to double up. If you're balling in a pair, possibly.

Last edited:
They should ve just did fcfs if u have to be there between 8-930.... smh whats the point some of us at work at that time...

NTDC just tweeted that 8-930am crap.

blue collar dudes taking Ls on RSVPs lol... its already hard enough to get into DC at 8 as it is :lol:

where are the ribs on the back of those foams? :/ hope my pair looks better than those up there

Last edited:
Welp, Just Got Crapped On By The Local HOH Today........ 5 Tickets In That Box And These Dudes Ain't Call On Ner Nudda Of Them Joints :rolleyes

Manager Did However Somehow Pull 3 Of My 5 Tickets For CG IX's Tho?

:nerd:

Somethin' Smelling Fishy About This :smh:

Footaction Better Come Thru For This Foamhead Come Thursday Call Backs Or I'm Running Up In That Mug Like.....

"Where My Foams At Bruh?"

Last edited:
HOH Northpark Dallas got one FSR.
They may get more next shipment because they haven't received their KD DMVs yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom