Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Someone wanna tell me why the F Niketown gave me all day to pick up the DB9s, but went back to an hour window early in the morning for these??? :smh: :smh: :smh: >: >:

NTNY never said anything about RSVPing for the Foamposites, I find that very weird. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

NTNY never said anything about RSVPing for the Foamposites, I find that very weird. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.
Tweeted yesterday by Nike NYC:

RSVP begins Wednesday (12.12) for the Air Foamposite One 'Stealth' ($220) launching on Friday (12.14) 

...so the tweet is going out tomorrow. What's the deal usually with the tweets from Nike NYC. Is ANYTIME tomorrow fair game. I remember hearing someone say after 2pm or something like that. Any info?

Last edited:
Tweeted yesterday by Nike NYC:
RSVP begins Wednesday (12.12) for the Air Foamposite One 'Stealth' ($220) launching on Friday (12.14) 

...so the tweet is going out tomorrow. What's the deal usually with the tweets from Nike NYC. Is ANYTIME tomorrow fair game. I remember hearing someone say after 2pm or something like that. Any info?

I feel dumb...lol, I just seen it on their page. I would think anytime to play it safe. I remember there first RSVP NTNY did for the Playoff 12's and it was around 8 or 9 in the morning.

You pretty much have to sit on your computer and/or phone all day to be safe. Here in Seattle, the RSVP for the GMP was between 10-8... they tweeted at 10:05... :smh:

HOH St. Louis pick up 8-6. Luckily only a few knew about the raffle so it's basically like I got a pair reserved already.
when i was out thurr during the WC IV's the galleria mall looked like a nelly video
laugh.gif
 Errbody was in dreds and STL caps.

That HOH is real small too. Chopping it up with a few folks out there they said it's getting crazy with releases. 

You call her erica but in the lou we call her Urrica, Urrica. 
laugh.gif

Welp, Just Got Crapped On By The Local HOH Today........ 5 Tickets In That Box And These Dudes Ain't Call On Ner Nudda Of Them Joints :rolleyes

Manager Did However Somehow Pull 3 Of My 5 Tickets For CG IX's Tho?

:nerd:

Somethin' Smelling Fishy About This :smh:

Footaction Better Come Thru For This Foamhead Come Thursday Call Backs Or I'm Running Up In That Mug Like.....

"Where My Foams At Bruh?"

Holy crap i was dying for like 10 minutes at this post lmaoooo :lol:

Last edited:
Twitter RSVP times can be literally launch at ANY time during the stores hours. That's why it's such a nuisance for some people considering you almost have to 'e-camp' in order to have a good shot in securing a pair. :lol:

normally i don't dig foams, but i may try and get these. the stealth colorway really works imo.. looks like it will be a mad house though

ALL THIS IS REALLY ******ED... WAITING FOR TWEETS, CAMPING FOR TICKETS, BUYING A PAIR OF KICKS HAS BECOME ANNOYINGLY TEDIOUS BEYOND BELIEF. EVERYONE WANTS TO RESELL NO ONE WANTS TO PAY MORE THAN RETAIL, EVERYONE LINES UP FOR EVERY SHOE REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING... I REALLY HOPE THAT I CAN BECOME CONTENT WITH WHATS IN MY STASH AND JUST QUIT BUYING KICKS... ITS GETTING TWO NOTCHES PAST STUPID :smh:

Welp, Just Got Crapped On By The Local HOH Today........ 5 Tickets In That Box And These Dudes Ain't Call On Ner Nudda Of Them Joints :rolleyes

Manager Did However Somehow Pull 3 Of My 5 Tickets For CG IX's Tho?

:nerd:

Somethin' Smelling Fishy About This :smh:

Footaction Better Come Thru For This Foamhead Come Thursday Call Backs Or I'm Running Up In That Mug Like.....

"Where My Foams At Bruh?"

Dead. Repped
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
All of this nonsense to get a pair of shoes.
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif
@ these being more limited than the Pink foams. Makes absolutely no sense.

It's Eastbay or bust for me; gonna end up being bust most likely.

EastbayRep, how is Eastbay going to handle this release? Will it be online only? More limited than the polarized pinks? What will be the limit per customer?
As always, thanks.
We will only have them available for sale online when they release at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 12/14/12. They are more limited than the pink foams and we will be limiting them to one pair per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray
What's Eastbay's size run for these Ray?

Please tell me y'all will go up to at least sz. 14.

Nike Roosevelt Just tweeted "Those who successfully 
#RSVP
 tomorrow for the Air Foamposite One must be at Nike Roosevelt Field between 8:00-9:45AM on 12/14 to purchase."

better hope this doesn't happen to all the other RSVP locations

Nike G Town tweeted 8am - 9:30am. I wonder why the stores are giving customers this amount of time to purchase them.

Back
Top Bottom