Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Another dominating outing for RSVP's today.
Hope you NT'ers enjoy your pairs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Another dominating outing for RSVP's today.
Hope you NT'ers enjoy your pairs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this guy is too good!. i pmed you tho bro, you never answered!

My dude arent you a reseller though. If I remember correctly you got into it with somebody in the DB9 thread talking crazy. If you knew anything, the dudes on here arent just doing 12 RSVPs for themselves. They helping ppl who dont have luck/speed/etc. to RSVP their pairs. Your whole argument approach wasnt executed well. Ppl just need to accept the fact that there's a gift and a curse no matter what type of platform they choose to launch sneakers on. Rather its RSVP/camping/raffles/etc. Somebodies not gonna be happy, lots of ppl arent gonna get every release they want, it is what it is. I mean stop all the whining. You got SOOOO much inside scoop about Nike but I guarantee youre prolly still gonna e-camp, youre still gonna ask for RSVP help, youre still gonna be a RESELLER. Just be happy kids aint getting killed over these sneakers. DO YOU and stop worrying about other ppl.
reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it.

Quit your crying about resellers. EVERYONE is a RESELLER. Should I be hurt that you called me such an offensive term?

Practice what you preach:DO YOU and stop worrying about other people.

I was passing along information. Take it for what it is. I was right about galaxy's/bred ivs and bred xis.

But hey, I'm a reseller.

reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it.

Quit your crying about resellers. EVERYONE is a RESELLER. Should I be hurt that you called me such an offensive term?

Practice what you preach:DO YOU and stop worrying about other people.

I was passing along information. Take it for what it is. I was right about galaxy's/bred ivs and bred xis.

But hey, I'm a reseller.

I dont care about u being a reseller bro. The statements you made were made for what purpose bro? Your info isnt concrete. If anything you could be lying. If you really tryna "contribute" to the thread or the sneaker game STOP RESELLING back to your own. LAME.

Long story short I hate ppl like you on NT. Who come with this "info" but behind the scenes your the cancer every sneakerhead hates. Im not knocking your hustle cause I dont know your struggle. But dont knock other ppls hustle because you cant figure it out. Or because ppl are able to RSVP multiple pairs in multiple states for friends. Practice what you preach brother.

Last edited:
Good for yall dudes making money RSVPing for folks. Shame on you folks who pay for it.

Its simple as this: have two separate windows open and just get ready on a computer with a fast internet connection. Sometimes, you get the tweet fast, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you type the #tag fast, sometimes you don't. These dude's can not guarantee you them anyway. :rolleyes

Good for yall dudes making money RSVPing for folks. Shame on you folks who pay for it.
Its simple as this: have two separate windows open and just get ready on a computer with a fast internet connection. Sometimes, you get the tweet fast, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you type the #tag fast, sometimes you don't. These dude's can not guarantee you them anyway.
eyes.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I dont care about u being a reseller bro. The statements you made were made for what purpose bro? Your info isnt concrete. If anything you could be lying. If you really tryna "contribute" to the thread or the sneaker game STOP RESELLING back to your own. LAME.
Long story short I hate ppl like you on NT. Who come with this "info" but behind the scenes your the cancer every sneakerhead hates. Im not knocking your hustle cause I dont know your struggle. But dont knock other ppls hustle because you cant figure it out. Or because ppl are able to RSVP multiple pairs in multiple states for friends. Practice what you preach brother.
I made the post because people were saying they didnt get in. If you could read, you would see THAT I GOT IN. why would I be mad or knock a hustle. I was just shouting him out since he was one of the first to master the RSVP. 

I could care less if YOU hate me. I could care less if you think I'm a cancer to "sneaker heads". You're obviously the salty one and trying project your salt at me.

None of you are my own. I dont hang out with sneakerheads, I dont go to sneaker conventions. I don't know anyone on this site TODAY as anything other than a screen name. You're the LAME with statements like "STOP RESELLING TO YOUR OWN"  This aint DRUGS!!! You need to get out and get a real life, BRO.

Last edited:
C'mon now, SharpiePoint.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sidebar: Get the thread back on track. Shoes haven't even released yet and it's already getting derailed.

Last edited:
Remedy, the man has patience or has written a script to autosend a dm with the tag. Hey, we aren't all programmers here :D

And I got 3 DM's back from my NT (all on one computer), like I mentioned...its a combination of luck, timing and speedy hands.

I made the post because people were saying they didnt get in. If you could read, you would see THAT I GOT IN. why would I be mad or knock a hustle. I was just shouting him out since he was one of the first to master the RSVP. 

I could care less if YOU hate me. I could care less if you think I'm a cancer to "sneaker heads". You're obviously the salty one and trying project your salt at me.

None of you are my own. I dont hang out with sneakerheads, I dont go to sneaker conventions. I don't know anyone on this site TODAY as anything other than a screen name. You're the LAME with statements like "STOP RESELLING TO YOUR OWN"  This aint DRUGS!!! You need to get out and get a real life, BRO.
Dont tell someone else to not clog thread and you pansies go back and forth about NOTHING.... No one cares so both of you hypebeasts **** hahahahaa

C'mon now, SharpiePoint.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sidebar: Get the thread back on track. Shoes haven't even released yet and it's already getting derailed.
Let it be clear that I'm not knocking it, bro.

I looked to you for help but my girl didn't send the payment.

This lame is mad at resellers and trying to project it on me. 

When boxden isn't successfully RSVP'n he's throwing me off the 2nd floor of the galleria 
laugh.gif
. I can't even hold a grudge. When he said that I spit my water.

I love you haterboxden. Or, i could just fear you.
roll.gif

Back on track... I cant wait to try on, rock, and feel how comfortable my first pair of foams will be. I dig this colorway, it's simple and goes with alot.

Any other first time Foam buyers?

I never really asked, how do they fit? TTS??

Dont tell someone else to not clog thread and you pansies go back and forth about NOTHING.... No one cares so both of you hypebeasts **** hahahahaa
Jesus, you NTers are dry with the replies. If you spent more time composing a reply than finding a GIF, we'd get along better. 

On a side note, the thirst is unreal for these. Kids threatening to camp at NT in a futile attempt to, "keep resellers at bay." Makes absolutely no sense :lol:

Last edited:
No bro im not mad at resellers u have me wrong. I quoted what u said specifically because your INFO is not valid and you know it. Come on man IP trackers LMAO. If your "Nike informants" knew anything about the company they work for, they would tell you NIke could care less about the consumer lmao. its about hype and money to them. You try to play this "informative reseller" role. You are the definition of a contradiction man.

Last edited:
always LMAO at all of the idiots up in here thinking they're special because they sent a DM and are now allowed to pay $225 for a pair of basketball shoes LMAO!! You guys all have such great connections :smile:

Congratulations. You can now buy a sneaker for a crazy inflated retail price. If you want, you can even buy more when all of the idiots tweeting from out of state never pick up their pair -____-

Budgetballer actually spit some truth at you guys but some of you are ignorant. Enjoy the RSVP now because before long everything is going to be "raffle sweepstakes."

Last edited:
No bro im not mad at resellers u have me wrong. I quoted what u said specifically because your INFO is not valid and you know it. You try to play this "informative reseller" role. You are the definition of a contradiction man.
You're still talking. 

I DONT KNOW ANYTHING NT. I WAS NOT INCORRECT WHEN I CORRECTLY TOLD YOU ROOKIE GALAXYS WERE RELEASING a week before official RD, I was wrong when I told you FTL was going to sweepstakes for BREDs. I'm just a CONTRADICTION.

Happy? You win. Now shut up about it.

Jesus, you NTers are dry with the replies. If you spent more time composing a reply than finding a GIF, we'd get along better. 
If you spent less time b****in and arguing... your opinions may matter. IDGAF to get along, I care to talk about the shoes and discuss the releases. Not argue with random people on the internet over opinions and theories. Hate hypocrits.... You've clogged this thread up wayyyy more than boxden could ever.

as I said, do these fit TTS?

and other first time Foam buyers?

Back
Top Bottom