Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Guys I need help. I did not want to start a new thread, so I decided to ask here.
How do foams fit? My shoe size is a sz 10 but can fit a 9.5-10.5 on any other shoe. Someone said foams are suppose to shape as your foot is. Is that true?
I would like a sz 10 but would I be ok Rocking a sz 9.5?

I've never known anyone to be able to comfortably go down a size in foams. Myself and nearly everyone I know seems to prefer 1/2 size up, but will settle for their normal size if they have to. There's no way I could go down 1/2 a size

Last edited:
the white camo foams are dropping in January, so I may hold off on coping a 2nd pair of stealths

These will be my first pair of shoes where I actually have to put time and effort into being able to purchase them. One part of me is saying it's completely ridiculous that I would go through all of this for a pair of shoes. But another part of me is completely in love with the shoe (black means I can wear it with anythang!) and is intrigued by the complexities that "sneakerheads" have to deal with in order to get what they want. So I look forward to being able to MAYBE... get a pair.
glasses.gif

Thank you very much. Thats the info I was looking for.
i'm 10.5 in everything and i always go 11 in foams.  i know people say they break in but i have wide feet and not worth the pain.

Depends tho. I have a pair of '02 Royal pros in 10.5. I tried them on at the time, they fit fine. Don't wear them all the time and yet they've felt fine over the years. I typically cannot do 10.5 but some shoes it has worked out for me. Idk, the difference between each size in real measurement is only 1/4 inch. Guess it's a case by case basis. And I fat feet so... lol

These actually seem to be more limited than past foam releases.  I know a couple NT'ers have been mentioning the same but as it gets closer to RD seems to notice there's a trend of local Foot Locker's and Moms & Pops that are not getting these. 

Why not just dump a boatload of these for everyone? Nike knows these are a sought after colorway. I know they didn't sell well in the past but they can drop whatever color foam they wanted at this point and it would sell very well. The hype is at an all time high. 
mean.gif

I'm going to trade a pair of these Stealth Foams for some Royal Foams. I'd like to get some opinion on how much Kupchak I'll have to talk to pull it off. I feel like it would be a close enough trade not to have to oversell the transaction, opinions?
NO one would make that Trade

Last edited:
last time the all black foams dropped in 07 they sat forever regret not buying them

correct THEY DID sit. yes EVEN in NY..................i remember bein in harlem an just was still easily available

a lot has changed since 2007/8 though

Last edited:
I have 4 pairs, three of which are DS, of 2007(?)  Royal Foamposites and I wouldnt trade one pair of them for 4 pairs of Stealths for two reasons

1. The Royals are the original, they will never be topped, and nothing looks better.

2. The materials they use to make the Foamposite shoes recently is very cheap, its not worth the money to buy these new ones at retail, much less at resellers prices.   The Pinks, the Red Metallic, Every release from 2010 on labeled as "foamposite" is not a sniff of what came before it quality wise.  My 2007 Foams I wear will last longer than the Stealths or Pinks you keep in the box.

Nike pulled some crap on us so they could mass produce the foams in so many different colors. Its really unfortunate they had to "dumb down" the foamposite.   It doesnt even feel the same to the touch anymore....and forget about stiffness, they material is crap. 

Last edited:
NO one would make that Trade

I have 4 pairs, three of which are DS, of 2007(?)  Royal Foamposites and I wouldnt trade one pair of them for 4 pairs of Stealths for two reasons

1. The Royals are the original, they will never be topped, and nothing looks better.

2. The materials they use to make the Foamposite shoes recently is very cheap, its not worth the money to buy these new ones at retail, much less at resellers prices.

Thank you for your opinion, already found a taker that won't be able to pick up the Stealths for the trade. Had to add on $50 which isn't a problem since I'm getting the Stealth for $176. So I paid about retail for DS 07' Royals. This shoe thing is fun!

P.S. KUPCHAK!!! Lmao

Just got locked in at villa feeling good. Wonder how fast jj will crash tonight

Last edited:
The pink foams sat around here and so will these my city don't eat foams up like that if the line is small I'll let you mass heads know what's up

Last edited:
Sucks that go even get any color way is so hard now..

stopping in 09 and recently buying again it's hard to believe how hyped every single release is

***** unreal

Back
Top Bottom