Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Plans for my second pair are a bust. People are out there already and they don't release till 10 tomorrow morning. If I decide I want another pair after this week, I'll wait till after the XIs release to cop.

I tthought jj would have em....called and they said in store only...jimmyjazz is the worst anyways...better off on ndc or footlocker...I always have goodluck on footlocker.

Sure you did. lol
I'll wait until you buy used royal 07s or ds 11s trying to pass them off as 07s for their resale value and claim you made a trade though. smh
It's easy to make stuff up online. i just won the powerball! this internet thing is fun!
p.s. anyone with ds royal 07s, more or less, knows their value as well as the trade value of plain jane black foams. nice try.

LMAO! Alrighty buddy. Off my scrot girlfriend, thanks!

Last edited:
It won't be long now folks. I'm ready to cross these off my list. Lord willing, this will be my last cop for 2012. As for 2013 foam 1s, Nike better come with some heat because those hideous fighter jets are not poppin'. Heat is a must and I'm not budging easily for anything at $235.

These Black foams you guys are speaking of from 07' are the "Dr.Doom" joints right? With the white bottoms? Those were atrocious. :smh:

Last edited:
These Black foams you guys are speaking of from 07' are the "Dr.Doom" joints right? With the white bottoms? Those were atrocious. :smh:

No.

These.

Last edited:
Sure you did. lol
I'll wait until you buy used royal 07s or ds 11s trying to pass them off as 07s for their resale value and claim you made a trade though. smh
It's easy to make stuff up online. i just won the powerball! this internet thing is fun!
p.s. anyone with ds royal 07s, more or less, knows their value as well as the trade value of plain jane black foams. nice try.

LMAO! Alrighty buddy. Off my scrot girlfriend, thanks!
Not sure if you're referring to me as "girlfriend" as you would need a comma or the "girlfriend" you made-up from when you first registered on nt. you know? the one that you found a random pic of off instagram and then went on a rant about not posting more pics of yet you still went through the trouble of posting a pic in the first place. nice move to say others were thirsty to keep you from being called out even more, but you didn't fool anyone. smh

to act and take the time to post online as a female and then claim others as the same gender. yikes! lol

Not sure if you're referring to me as "girlfriend" as you would need a comma or the "girlfriend" you made-up from when you first registered on nt. you know? the one that you found a random pic of off instagram and then went on a rant about not posting more pics of yet you still went through the trouble of posting a pic in the first place. nice move to say others were thirsty to keep you from being called out even more, but you didn't fool anyone. smh
to act and take the time to post online as a female and then claim others as the same gender. yikes! lol

Lol! This is getting better, please continue. Somebody has been waiting patiently to attack, GO GO GO! Keep at it buddy.

Last edited:

Lol! This is getting better, please continue. Somebody has been waiting patiently to attack, GO GO GO! Keep at it buddy.
at least you're accepting your prior female alias and not going full-circle trying to defend yourself. lol

p.s. next time you want to be a female online to get attention, which is already odd in itself as you're a dude on a kicks forum, you might want to right-click and save-as more pics of one person on the internet. not sure of those intentions as your real-life might be a bit on the bland side(edit - over 1k posts since 07/12......................ohh), but keep at it, buddy. or should i say, buddette? lol

Last edited:
and no codes work on Jimmy on new stuff. It'll take but wont reflect at checkout. The one time it did, orders were canceled.

But like Jada said, no go on JJ. no email was sent. 

for those wondering about time, jj said between 12am and 8am. in their case, it's most likely 12am. already locked down my pairs at ftl and fta, but just wanted to confirm the jj release to those still wondering if they're releasing online or not. THEY ARE!

at least you're accepting your prior female alias and not going full-circle trying to defend yourself. lol
p.s. next time you want to be a female online to get attention, which is already odd in itself as you're a dude on a kicks forum, you might want to right-click and save-as more pics of one person on the internet. not sure of those intentions as your real-life might be a bit on the bland side(edit - over 1k posts since 07/12......................ohh), but keep at it, buddy. or should i say, buddette? lol

Please show more how you're stuck on the scrot. Keep it going, I'll wait. I'm flattered you kept up and memorized this accounts activity for the last 5 months. Your life is amazing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom