Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Im normally a 10. So i was lucky enough to get a 10 and a 10.5. I balled in both.....im keeping the 10.5. Fit was too snug around the toes for me

Anyone have the area around the laces off-centered seems like it happens on 10.5 this the second pair of foams I had this happen to. :smh:

Anyone know where I can find an 8.5 at a decent price
wait it off a few months and cop.. before the restock they were down to around 320... after the restock the price went back up.. give it time, and youll scoop them at a good price.. plus youll be wearing them, when everyone else's soles are piss yelllow.

Yo can you answer my question about the Foamposites One Black/Black 2007 release Is the penny logo on the front suppose to be so dark colored???

2007 model is blacked out completely. there is no colors on them all, other than black.

Last edited:

It's kinda a pet peeve thing when looking down on em.

Last edited:
My mom brought my lil brother the 2007 Release Foamposite one BLACK/BLACK but idk if there fake or Real cause of his penny logo is darken in the front to the point where it not really visble is it suppose to be like that.

P.S there not the Stealths which where released this year

The last one is without the flash.. if they look remotely like that you have the official tissue.. 

What's a good price to pay for these right now? Waited a little bit for hype to die down since I couldn't cop off NDC release day, but it doesn't seem like that many pairs were made compared to the pink foams

I ask because the most popular sizes tend to be the most expensive ones.

I was fortunate enough to find a pair in my size, but I have to wait to get refunded by pay-pal before I can purchase them

Back
Top Bottom