Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Love wearing all my sneakers other than suede type in any weather condition especially foams I could care less about yellowing either but some of these kids are OCD and even wash their soles. For that you might as well not even buy them IMO.

after seeing dude's foams with the air bubble on the side I'm going to double check my pair again 
sick.gif

Anyone else play ball in these shoes? Or just for casual wear

i'll probably wait a while before even wearing these, but they will get casual wear mostly. i have hyperdunks and lebrons for dedicated ball shoes so no rush to break out the foams.

. How like it? Im in the process of breaking them in. Hurts my feet and they heavy as hell ain't it? I hope they break in fast
I don't find them heavy at all . I'm guessing because I'm used to them. Played with my Dark Royals way back then. IMO they are true to size and just needs to be broken in. It was also suggested to re lace them.

Some people like to keep their sneakers nice for as long as possible.  Nothing wrong with that.

I am working on a product to protect soles... Yes I know that "sole saver" already exists, but after using their product I realized it needed improvements. I had emailed them some suggestions but never heard back from them so I started working on my own design... Currently my design is being tested on various sneakers and is still under development. I wanted to show some of you guys in this thread some of my initial results and am considering giving out some samples to a few NT'ers to get some feedback.

I am not new to NT by any means... Simply lost access to my account, went off to school, and lurked... In 2005 my SN was Highoctane08, don't know if anyone remembers me...

This is not a "selling" post, as I have not set up a site or produced quantities to sell...

Like previously stated, I'm putting my pics in here since the AY2 was what I personally used to product test my design...

Wore (Casually) the AY2 with my product... Around the Mall, Movies, Dinner, around Campus...

Total wears were 10...

Did not do any strenuous activities, such as play basketball or run in them...

I did not wear them in heavy or steady rain... Not worn in snow...

This is what the bottom looks like after 10 "light"/"casual" wears with my product...

This is what the bottom looks like after taking my product off...

Yah i went up half size cuz i had to put my ankle brace in it. Thanks for the input fellas. Ill keep ballin in them till i break them in...

I agree withe the smaller cut comment:

I bought an 11 got shipped an 11.5- turned out good cuz they feel even a lil but tighter than an 11, tho my other foams in 11 are well worn in so its hard to judge right now. Not sure if its more padding around the heel/ankle of the boot or what but I'm happy. The paint looks really good, no oil spots or over spray, hardly any glue showing, stitching looks good too. The nubuck seems to attract more dust than my other pairs too. Then again might just be more noticeable with the darker overall shoe.

just go up a half size and you'd be str8. I got too many shoes to try and break in a pair 20 wears down the line lol
i always go 1/2 up. but it still takes 15-20 wears before they really get comfortable and the mold effect kicks in. - unlacing them does make it more bearable.. but honestly, i dont un-do the factory lacing on mine.. i keep them tight and unlaced that way the laces loosen up as it breaks in.

Last edited:
Ugh! My 2 pairs are in US customs and with tomorrow being a holiday, the wait is going to be even longer!!!! 

I am working on a product to protect soles... Yes I know that "sole saver" already exists, but after using their product I realized it needed improvements. I had emailed them some suggestions but never heard back from them so I started working on my own design... Currently my design is being tested on various sneakers and is still under development. I wanted to show some of you guys in this thread some of my initial results and am considering giving out some samples to a few NT'ers to get some feedback.

I am not new to NT by any means... Simply lost access to my account, went off to school, and lurked... In 2005 my SN was Highoctane08, don't know if anyone remembers me...

This is not a "selling" post, as I have not set up a site or produced quantities to sell...

Like previously stated, I'm putting my pics in here since the AY2 was what I personally used to product test my design...

Wore (Casually) the AY2 with my product... Around the Mall, Movies, Dinner, around Campus...

Total wears were 10...

Did not do any strenuous activities, such as play basketball or run in them...

I did not wear them in heavy or steady rain... Not worn in snow...

This is what the bottom looks like after 10 "light"/"casual" wears with my product...

This is what the bottom looks like after taking my product off...
I dont get it, what is this product suppose to do? Never used anything on my shoes before.

Back
Top Bottom