Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Quick question, anybody who has a pair nearby, what are you guys build dates on the inner tag of the shoes. And is the tag a Nike better world tag?

Dude call Nike again, they don't need to know where you got them and they cover all shoes for 2 years. They obviously would like to pass the buck to the seller so they only ask where you bought them to suggest returning them so that they can buy them back and put them in an outlet and make money on them a third time... The loop hole is that most major retailers do not accept returns for release date purchases of shoes like this. Not all the phone reps are hip to that so you just have to fill them in, but they are usually very understanding. They will send a shipping label and then take two weeks to inspect them for defects and will send you a NDC credit if they can't replace them.

I'm not saying you have to lie but just let em know that even if you could you can't return them.

He might as well just rock them hard for the next 20+ months and send them into Nike a month or two before the 2 year period expires.

Last edited:
Shout out to the NT memebr I helped with that little tip of Shiekh. There are local spots with heat other shoes you want onn the shelves. You just have to get out the house lol

The cheapest you can find these for is $350 shipped on eBay. Out here in NYC, you can barely find any listings on craigslist and if you do they are small sizes or they want $400 or better. I was able to get a pair off an eBay auction for $340 shipped luckily. I wanna double up though and these things are becoming hard to find in my size. Didn't think they were that limited.

The cheapest you can find these for is $350 shipped on eBay. Out here in NYC, you can barely find any listings on craigslist and if you do they are small sizes or they want $400 or better. I was able to get a pair off an eBay auction for $340 shipped luckily. I wanna double up though and these things are becoming hard to find in my size. Didn't think they were that limited.
. Out in socal they dont want that much. Like 320 tops. What size u need. Ill keep an eye out. Pm me.
..if this is against the rules just delete this please

. Out in socal they dont want that much. Like 320 tops. What size u need. Ill keep an eye out. Pm me.

$350?? that is false..

Regardless, people be flaking out on those high priced bids.. sellers always end up relisting em at a lower cost..

$350?? that is false..

Regardless, people be flaking out on those high priced bids.. sellers always end up relisting em at a lower cost..

It's really size dependent, I'm a size 13 and I stalked eBay for about two weeks after release.
Most sold anywhere between 350-500.
Yea $500, no flake, no relist, and they were bids from high feedback bidders.
For some reason, dudes jumped out the window for these.

Local prices on these can also be out of control depending on your region of the country.
There were two pairs available on Craigslist in my size and the prices were crazy, one guy wanted $450 and the other wanted $480. Both guys got their price on eBay.

It's really size dependent, I'm a size 13 and I stalked eBay for about two weeks after release.
Most sold anywhere between 350-500.
Yea $500, no flake, no relist, and they were bids from high feedback bidders.
For some reason, dudes jumped out the window for these.

Local prices on these can also be out of control depending on your region of the country.
There were two pairs available on Craigslist in my size and the prices were crazy, one guy wanted $450 and the other wanted $480. Both guys got their price on eBay.
QFT. really dependent in region and sizes

well then my locations succs cant find these but in ny these are great winter sneakers they like boots wear them in the snow

I agree with 818. The most people will ask for these down here in So-Cal is 350. 

Since they aren't really that popular in the west coast or at least in So-Cal dudes want to get rid of them.

I literally sold a pair size 12.5 on here last night for $375 shipped
I bought a pair of my size 13 on eBay for $330...found some one selling multiple pair and had him email direct to avoid some of the fees. Told me he's sold pairs for up to $420...all varying sizes

Just have to be patient and you work a deal...As far as demand, I think it was a typical foam release but you have guys like me who don't like any of the other bright color foams but really wanted these. Perfect everyday shoe and built like a tank. A lot of people who showed interest in my sale stated the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom