Black students fleeing Mizzou

I feel nothing but shame to the human race that ppl like u are apart of it. You abviohsly done completely nothing for your big belief which is why you cant say jack ****. I understand.

Tyshawn Lee.. Wheres the protests bruh

WHERE THE **** ARE THEY AT?????

Oh wait, it wasn't a white cop that did it so lets not focus on it as ppl

Pickin and choosing *** warriors.
Wont fight for rights of child human beings to live without being murdered. But let the shooter be a white cop instead of a black opp gangbanger... All hell would brake loose all thruout the country, ******* pathetic, but its just a banger who murdered a child intentionally so it will be forgotten about in weeks..

Truly Disgusting and pathetic

ahhhh....And the SWS reveals himself.

The fallacious black on black crime argument, a classic from the SWS playbook.

The sad thing is well meaning posters are going to attempt to explain to you the absurdity, the corrosive nature of your argument...and they will fail.

Becuase they won't realize that the only way someone accepts the black on black crime argument as a response to oppression is someone who is

a) stupid.
b) has a vested interested in denying the pain that black people experience.

Which one are you? :lol:

You abviohsly done completely nothing for your big belief which is why you cant say jack ****. I understand.
:lol: What is this based off of? Just wild assumptions? You swinging for the fences now b?

I see now. This just that everyday ignorance.

Keep puffing up your chest cuz somebody took you to a march while you was a child. Meanwhile you don't give a **** about the civil right's movement or would even bother being educated on it and in the same breath telling us what to do :lol: :smh:

I gotta assume all this name calling you doing is really directed at yourself. You digging a hole and don't know what else to do but to keep digging.

School administration should probably shut down the school and activities for the next few days to sort things out and help bring a "sense" of safety back to campus.

On another note, I wouldn't want the black students to give up their education or feel like they lost the fight by leaving campus.

I feel nothing but shame to the human race that ppl like u are apart of it. You abviohsly done completely nothing for your big belief which is why you cant say jack ****. I understand.

Tyshawn Lee.. Wheres the protests bruh

Oh wait, it wasnt a white cop that did it so lets not focus on it as ppl

Pickin and choosing *** warriors.
Wont fight for rights of child human beings to live without being murdered. But let the shooter be a white cop instead of a black opp gangbanger... All hell would brake loose all thruout the country, ******* pathetic, but its just a banger who murdered a child intentionally so it will be forgotten about in weeks..

Truly Disgusting and pathetic
Why do you care so much about us and OUR issues? The truth is you don't care and want to criticize us in a paternalistic manner. The truth is you're a White Supremacist up here supposedly defending people who have played a huge role in the genocide of your people(that is if you're Palestinian). I think deep down a lot of people are amazed at our strength and resolve and deep down want to be us, but they use hate to mask their weird obsession with us. You don't see Black people in Palestenian threads telling Pallestenains how to handle THEIR issues. You're in the wrong thread homie WE don't need you nor your corny *** advice. MY people got this under control we've been doing this for centuries. If you aren't on the side of justice take your *** out of here. The Palestenian thread is that way--------->>. Bye Felicia.

What you are failing to realize is with Tyshawn Lee its not race, your so wrapped up in your sws and racism ******** that you dont see the point is a black child got murdered and nobidys doing or saying **** because the shooter wasnt a cop..

Black on black? Thats a daily thing where im from.

I could give no crap if tge shooter was black white purple or green. Its wrong that a child was murdered period, but ppl only jump in uproar when it suits them to do so.

And dont you dare say if that kids shooter was white that all hell wouldnt break loose.

Yall need to stop feeding this bigoted agitating troll. We have no time for people like him. Nor do we care about what he's saying.

What you are failing to realize is with Tyshawn Lee its not race, your so wrapped up in your sws and racism ******** that you dont see the point is a black child got murdered and nobidys doing or saying **** because the shooter wasnt a cop..

I could give no crap if tge shooter was black white purple or green. Its wrong that a child was murdered period, but ppl only jump in uproar when it suits them to do so.

And dont you dare say if that kids shooter was white that all hell wouldnt break loose.
why are you in a thread about what happened at Misouri U talking about black and Black crime and police shootings? Why do you care about us so much? You don't see Us in the Palestinian thread talking about Palestenian terrorism.

These racist trolls are infactuated with us which is why they stay in threads like this. It really is strange. If I didn't like someone I wouldn't want to be around them.

Last edited:

I love this. He really thinks he's dropping knowledge. :lol:

reminds me of

900x900px-LL-44dd55cf_ezgif-364255651.gif

You reek of stupidity.

First off i started my post in this thread on the actual topic saying its wrong and i wish panthers still existed if these ppl want to be violent to innocent blacks on campus trying to get an education

Second.. Please please tell me where and when ive defended any race of ppl thats put my ppl or any ppl in genocide.. Pure stupidity out of you.. I cant believe i even responded to this ********
we don't care if you truly cared about Black you wouldn't have spewed the nonsense that you've spewed. You're a bigot and a fool. You're infactuated by us. You have no room to criticize anyone trust.

Last edited:
Ahahahaha not one answer

So damn sad so damn sad

:rofl:
:rofl:

Someone says something i dont like.
Just call them a bigot and troll and racist...

So damn funny. Feel bad for yall when yall log off then what?

:lol:

Cool name calling is the best tactics for idiots :lol:

I love respectable people,black or white, and i hate ignorant ppl regardless of race

Have no hatred for any specific race. So therefore not racist.

But you are a complete ****** who enjoys pointing fingers.

Im sorry you hate yourself butvi think its funny. Peace
Bye Felicia [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Cool name calling is the best tactics for idiots
Bullied? I am the bully
Your like what 13-14tops why am i even typing to you :lol:

I love respectable people,black or white, and i hate ignorant ppl regardless of race

Have no hatred for any specific race. So therefore not racist.

But you are a complete ****** who enjoys pointing fingers.

Im sorry you hate yourself butvi think its funny. Peace
BTW you started the name calling by saying F*** the Civil Rights Movement. That was a direct spot in the face to me, every Black person in this thread, our parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. Now you want to run when people call you out on you're bigotry. I'm not surprised most bigots are cowards. Talk trash but when people call u out on you're nonsense u can't hang. Get out of here. Ol scared to say I hate Black people coward so I'll criticize Black people as though I'm a god and their Daddy. BYE [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

No man im saying mr marcus is always on some boohoo poor me/whites did this/i hate that. Bla bla bla.. Im not saying anything else about that, thats all.

As far as me saying **** civil rights, im trying to say **** being educated on every angle and aspect of it to a t, which he claimed and said im not, but i never said i was at all in any way.
Not confused just saying its not important to me to know every aspect and angle of it, im not fixated on the past
First off im not only 100/ Palestinian nor am i an American but both are part of my culture...

As far as struggle im a disgrace? Man you are a setback to progression of your own ppl but i dont want to get into that. But ignorance is something you posess so im not interested of your thoughts on twitter, no disrespect im just speaking mind man

I have no part of white supremacy or respect of it and dont give it acknoledgment nor any of my energy. So how do i hide behind it? I just clearly cut through all the bs and tell it like it is.

Now for anyone disrespected on me saying **** civil rights, my sincere apologies, what i was getting at was im not fixated on being educated on every angle and aspect of it, i should of been more clear and less blunt with statements, Mr. Marcus just brings me to that level with his hatred for ppl who have no control over what there ancestors did.

******* idiots,

This is one of my post from the beginning of the thread..

Bunch of coward keyboard warriors.. I handle my **** in the person in the flesh not the internet. Here is for opinions . Enjoy yourself and your hatred fool

Last edited:
******* idiots,

This is one of my post from the beginning of the thread..

Bunch of coward keyboard warriors.. I handle my **** in the person in the flesh not the internet. Here is for opinions . Enjoy yourself and your hatred fool
You said what you said bigot. You can't walk that back. Just admit it you hate Black people. Id have more respect for you if you could just admit that.

I dont hate black people, if i did id say it to you here or in person. Cause im all good regardless. Always prepred fir every outcome.

But what i do hate is people like you.
I would love to see u in person, would make my day :lol:

I bet your such a *****.

I do love hanging out and having sex with black woman, and i like hanging out with black people.. Cool ppl to me besides the very few that dont respect thereself, but every race has that.

Its all about bring respectable.forget race

And i said what i said?
What did i say besides **** the civil rights movement after clearly explaining my intentions for saying that...

Youre funny. I feel bad for you

Last edited:
I dont hate black people, if i did id say it to you here or in person. Cause im all good regardless. Always prepred fir every outcome.

But what i do hate is people like you.
I would love to see u in person, would make my day :lol:

I bet your such a *****.

I do love having sex with black woman, and i like hanging out with black people..

Its all about bring respectable.**** race
You're far from respectable. A respectable person wouldn't say F the Civil Rights Movement. So you hate Black men then. Ull sleep w our women but don't like the men. Yup u were bullied.... I love the Internet banging. You're Madddddd [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I wouldn't say F*** Gaza. What makes u think its ok to say F the civil rights movement?

So because you don't visibly see protests on CNN means no one is doing anything? What kind of logic is that
You act like black people co-sign senseless killings. Your deflection is strong with this one dude.

Also, most black people understand that protesting and screaming about senseless killings does absolutely nothing.
Excessive crime in the black community is a product of WS. Who creates hoods? Why is there an economic disparity in these hoods? Economic deprivation, joblessness and a lack of resources create these environments and you've been so brainwashed to believe that people can live in these slums and make morally correct decisions 100% of the time.

Look at the overall cause of the problem and stop blaming the people because they suffer from the symptoms of WS.

Last edited:
Yea, time for a new screen name homie. Or probably in your case, go back to using whatever your main one is.

Racism only exists with blacks? Na yall are just the only ones so fixated on it,dont get me wrong rightfully so but so excessivly woth no outcome or organization.

I get pulled into rooms searched at airports, i get pulled over every second driving to work. I promise you that i face more racism against me in a year,than you do your whole life. But youre ppl are just the only ones fixated on it. Again rightfully so but in an unorganized way.

Im saying my ppl face the same systematic racism, we just dont cry about it like you guys do. I whine? About what? Its all good over here man im cool. Its you guys that need the kleenex, but it seems like tampons would be better suited cause you guys out here act like some chicks fixated on why your not trwated eqully. I swear i wish there were still army drafts so yall could actually fight for your freedom. **** aint free bruh and immagrants know that. But yall over here in america pointing fingers like hey he got treated better than me, thats racist. You know what? Ppl in otger countrys would literally murder to have what you have.

Exposed. :smh: Y'all see this mess ? I'm at a loss for words over willful ignorace.

I expect Meth to come in and clean this up soon.

Back
Top Bottom