Black Thought -"Streams of Thought Vol.2"

So smooth man. Low key feel like the mumble rap scene created a lyrical renaissance. Albeit going unnoticed on a lot of media channels, it’s still appreciated.

So smooth man. Low key feel like the mumble rap scene created a lyrical renaissance. Albeit going unnoticed on a lot of media channels, it’s still appreciated.

This is exactly what happened. Though not really in the mainstream, the pendulum has swung back around and there’s a ton of lyrical based albums dropping for awhile now. Real refreshing

Really? :lol: that’s hilarious man. sonically 9th completely missed me. everything felt... soft? Thought’s voice is so gritty I think Salaam was a better fit

Salaam made me roll my eyes, but as expected this is dope.

The 9th joint had some great stuff on it. I’d definitely listen to both to compare.

This joint goes. Makes me look forward to vol. 3 and who could be the producer for that.

I too was like Salaam Remi of all producers? It got his signature sound no doubt but this is very dope.

I've been recently listening to vol. 1 before I knew this came out and can't completely say vol. 2 is outright better.

Back
Top Bottom