black/university blue-white XXIII"s(my opinion)updated pic

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Those are so ugly.

Dont ever post again

everybody's a critic/commander
eyes.gif

i aint really feeling them but thanks for posting. personally, i think that the upper should have the same "titanium 23's" stitching. (thatDNA kinda thing) and the design can be uni blue/white.with the black background. u know ironically i was gunna get my photoshop on and do that yesterday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Those are so ugly.

Dont ever post again

everybody's a critic/commander
eyes.gif

i aint really feeling them but thanks for posting. personally, i think that the upper should have the same "titanium 23's" stitching. (thatDNA kinda thing) and the design can be uni blue/white.with the black background. u know ironically i was gunna get my photoshop on and do that yesterday
laugh.gif

I prefer black/uni blue colorways to have more understated use of the blue than these and the XIV that came out a couple years ago. That blue is overkill IMO,the way they used it on the Nubuck XII was perfect.

I prefer black/uni blue colorways to have more understated use of the blue than these and the XIV that came out a couple years ago. That blue is overkill IMO,the way they used it on the Nubuck XII was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom