black/university blue-white XXIII"s(my opinion)updated pic

HOLIDAY 2008
I think they should do the color placement like this and make the tongue and toebox nubuck like the stealths what do you all think?
Air Jordan XX3
318376-041 Black/University Blue-White
$185
11meyx2.jpg

29p80w5.jpg

I have a funny feeling that the XX3's scheduled for Holiday 2008 are going to be a slightly modified designed like the XX2 and XX1 PE's. I hope thatisn't the case, but leave it to JB to screw up a good thing.
eyes.gif

I'd like to see a blocking actually similar to the stealths, but switching uni blue for red and white for stealth

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Those are so ugly.

Dont ever post again

everybody's a critic/commander
eyes.gif

i aint really feeling them but thanks for posting. personally, i think that the upper should have the same "titanium 23's" stitching. (thatDNA kinda thing) and the design can be uni blue/white.with the black background. u know ironically i was gunna get my photoshop on and do that yesterday
laugh.gif

I prefer black/uni blue colorways to have more understated use of the blue than these and the XIV that came out a couple years ago. That blue is overkill IMO,the way they used it on the Nubuck XII was perfect.

i'd want something like the titaniums but black. or like the stealths. that color up there is way too bright like what used on those 14's that floppedhard. the nubuck 12's should be a good model to follow as far as amount of black and blue

Back
Top Bottom