Black upper class

again i wonder, since when did it become cool to "get married" at first sight
lol?

cant tell if your response is sarcasm but mine was.

too many serious people on this forum.

back on topic

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

lol mangudai that offended you?

dont you love slim white chicks anyway? you kinda like my man AntonLaVey with that

Of course it did It was a dumb thing to say.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

^wait...........shes black? id wife regardless.

so what you tryna say?
grin.gif

this is her dad

quincy-jones-picture-1.jpg

Daytona how bout her...........upper class, black, and jewish.

rashida_jones.jpg

id marry
laugh.gif
Rashida
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not denying their existence, just highly doubt the OP is any of the above.

daytona, for the record i'm jewish,french,dominican, and west indian. fall back partner.

smh at lurkin for not coming through with stories.

hilary banks and rashida jones
pimp.gif
my type of black woman.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Black people are the most racist people in the world. We hate other races and ourselves.

actually, there is SOME truth to this statement. but the reason why we hate ourselves is due to our history. the hating of ourselves = not wanting the next manto succeed, thinkin light skin is better than dark skin, shunning "nappy" hair, us disrepecting our women, etc. is all programmed behavior and it ismost definitely not by chance.

it all starts with slavery, and it has obviously been difficult for us as a whole to shed the "slave mentality."

what kind of ppl enslaves a whole "nation" for over 400 years with the sole intent to keep them brainwashed, crush their spirit, rape their women,cut off our wood, etc.??

a better question is WHY would said ppl do that to another nation. i mean, to go out of their way and "pull out all the stops" to ensure these ppl(us) don't know who we really are or where we REALLY come from.

if we are really as inferior as we were said to be, why would they have to go thru all of this to keep us down?? hmmmmm?

it couldn't possibly be because we are the REAL jews, could it?? it couldn't possibly be that they are trying to keep that little piece ofinsignificant information from us, could it?? because if we are the real jews, then that would make us who?? God's chosen ppl. when we start to understandwho we really are it starts to make sense why they have gone thru sooooo much trouble to keep us down.

but not to worry tho, because according to the bible, at some point after Christ returns to re-establish His kingdom in Jerusalem, the perpertrators of thisatrocity will be our slaves for 1000 years.

Originally Posted by i am toddzo

I'm guessing these upper class black folk look down at the "nouveau riche" upper black class ie: Entertainers, athletes,etc.
they definitely do.

everyone in this thread I suggest you purchase "Our Kind of People" it is a GREAT read (except for like the last chapter).

Rashida
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
I'd wife

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

"uppity" black folks are fools, period. i say this because they truly believe they are better than "normal" or less fortunate black folks solely because of their wealth or what have you.

but the main reason why they are fools is because they really believe that their white counterparts accept them as equals, when in fact, in most cases they are not.

yep this too.

Black people are the most racist people in the world. We hate other races and ourselves.

actually, there is SOME truth to this statement. but the reason why we hate ourselves is due to our history. the hating of ourselves = not wanting the next man to succeed, thinkin light skin is better than dark skin, us disrepecting our women, etc. is all programmed behavior and it is most definitely not by chance.

it all starts with slavery, and it has obviously been difficult for us as a whole to shed the "slave mentality."

what kind of ppl enslaves a whole "nation" for over 400 years with the sole intent to keep them brainwashed, crush their spirit, rape their women, cut off our wood, etc.??

a better question is WHY would said ppl do that to another nation. i mean, to go out of their way and "pull out all the stops" to ensure these ppl (us) don't know who we really are or where we REALLY come from.

if we are really as inferior as we were said to be, why would they have to go thru all of this to keep us down?? hmmmmm?

it couldn't possibly be because we are the REAL jews, could it?? it couldn't possibly be that they are trying to keep that little piece of insignificant information from us, could it?? because if we are the real jews, then that would make us who?? God's chosen ppl. when we start to understand who we really are it starts to make sense why they have gone thru sooooo much trouble to keep us down.

but not to worry tho, because according to the bible, at some point after Christ returns to re-establish His kingdom in Jerusalem, the perpertrators of this atrocity will be our slaves for 1000 years.

http://thisis50.ning.com/profiles/blogs/an-open-letter-from-prodigy-to

An Open Letter from Prodigy to Steven Marche of Esquire Magazine

actually, there is SOME truth to this statement. but the reason why we hate ourselves is due to our history. the hating of ourselves = not wanting the next man to succeed, thinkin light skin is better than dark skin, us disrepecting our women, etc. is all programmed behavior and it is most definitely not by chance.

Word. Black people are the only ones like this.

That was sarcasm by the way if you didn't catch it. I don't liken self hate in black people so much to slavery as I do to the media and ourselves. I remember growing up someone calling you a Haitian was fighting words. I've seen Caucasian people who were partHispanic refer to themselves as spicks, Caucasian girls getting tans to look Hispanic because they hate being "pale". Many people are taught by theirown parents that darker/lighter skinned people are inferior or ugly. I remember when my sister went to Egypt she was in tears when two Nigerians where laughingin her face telling her that she isnt really African because of her complextion and that she is a mix breed. What about the Nazis and their "perfect"race? This isnt exclusive to only one "race".

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

^wait...........shes black? id wife regardless.

so what you tryna say?
grin.gif

this is her dad

quincy-jones-picture-1.jpg

Lol you misunderstood, her race/ethinicity makes no difference to me. I just had no idea she was black.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Word. Black people are the only ones like this.

lol

hypocrite are we?

lurkin, i can't open that link at work due to the damn firewalls FTL, but i will be sure to check it out when i get home.

btw, i thought u were white also based on ur avy.

everybody wants to be black...but then again everybody doesnt wanna be black

rashida jones and hilary banks....and alicia keys FTW!

i don't want to offend anyone in here, but i am just speaking facts. leprocy (sp?) is a curse! what is leprocy??

leprocy = melenin deficiency

so do the math.

actually, there is SOME truth to this statement. but the reason why we hate ourselves is due to our history. the hating of ourselves = not wanting the next man to succeed, thinkin light skin is better than dark skin, shunning "nappy" hair, us disrepecting our women, etc. is all programmed behavior and it is most definitely not by chance.

what kind of ppl enslaves a whole "nation" for over 400 years with the sole intent to keep them brainwashed, crush their spirit, rape their women, cut off our wood, etc.??

a better question is WHY would said ppl do that to another nation. i mean, to go out of their way and "pull out all the stops" to ensure these ppl (us) don't know who we really are or where we REALLY come from.

it couldn't possibly be because we are the REAL jews, could it?? it couldn't possibly be that they are trying to keep that little piece of insignificant information from us, could it?? because if we are the real jews, then that would make us who?? God's chosen ppl. when we start to understand who we really are it starts to make sense why they have gone thru sooooo much trouble to keep us down.

but not to worry tho, because according to the bible, at some point after Christ returns to re-establish His kingdom in Jerusalem, the perpertrators of this atrocity will be our slaves for 1000 years.
eyes.gif

I don't know where to begin.

1.Hate to break it to you, but the bible isn't real. But that is a topic for another day.
2.I agree with you blacks in certain african countries are real descendants
3.Although slavery had a part in our demise, it's foolish to say it's the reason why we aren't achieving as a group in 2009. Again, not denyingthere isn't any racism, but i don't believe its stopping us from thriving as a group as other ethnic groups are.
4.why are you making it look like we're 100% innocent? you'd be foolish to not mention the fact we have a role in our current position.
5.i honestly hope and pray, you don't actually believe this victim mentality you're preaching....please let this not be how you truly think.

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

actually, there is SOME truth to this statement. but the reason why we hate ourselves is due to our history. the hating of ourselves = not wanting the next man to succeed, thinkin light skin is better than dark skin, shunning "nappy" hair, us disrepecting our women, etc. is all programmed behavior and it is most definitely not by chance.

eyes.gif

I don't know where to begin.

1.Hate to break it to you, but the bible isn't real. But that is a topic for another day.
2.I agree with you blacks in certain african countries are real descendants
3.Although slavery had a part in our demise, it's foolish to say it's the reason why we aren't achieving as a group in 2009. Again, not denying there isn't any racism, but i don't believe its stopping us from thriving as a group as other ethnic groups are.
4.why are you making it look like we're 100% innocent? you'd be foolish to not mention the fact we have a role in our current position.
5.i honestly hope and pray, you don't actually believe this victim mentality you're preaching....please let this not be how you truly think.

i agree with gekko except for that first one, but thats for another day like he said.

gordon gecko...

i please show me where i said that we are innocent. i am not saying we shouldn't be as affluent as other nations (see: races). i'm just saying thatslavery did a real number on us and the effects still linger to this day, definitely on a subconscious level whether u know it or not. and we won't evenget into the fact that we still haven't received reparations.

u cannot make light of the lasting effects slavery has had and still has on us to this day.

us, the chosen ppl or the decendants of the 12 tribes of Israel were "sacttered across the 4 corners of the earth" as part of our punishment for ourtransgressions against The Most High.

**EDIT**
if u believe the bible is not real, that is on you. now i do believe it has been changed and "tainted" over time due to translation and other reason,but i totally disagree with u just flat out saying the bible isn't real.

and are u really gonna sit there and say that slavery has absolutely nothing to do with our situation today?? our whole situation today, however u look at, isstill based off of slavery because we would't be here if not for slavery.

also, we are still enslaved here in america today. there are just no physical chains, but the chains are def. there and they are very real. today's chainsare mental, spiritual, psychological, social and demographical, and financial.

i mean, i suppose it is just by chance that inner city schools don't have the same education or resources as other more affluent, academically respectedschools that just so happen to be in suburban areas. and i guess it is just by chance that there is a liquor store and a church on every street corner here inbaltimore and pretty much every hood/inner city/minority dominated area in america.

and i guess it was just by chance that crack was unleashed on the poor, minority dominated inner cities across this country, huh??

Back
Top Bottom