Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

Has anyone heard these dropping in store for Finishline? Would like to see them in hand and use a WC reward.

There must be some delay from NDC and SNKRS for email confirmations....taking a while...

You do realize FNL doesn't even sell OG 1 in store :rofl:

Again people if in fact 11 n 13 were the only sizes up, the other sizes will pop up eventually just be on the lookout

you are seriously stupid. they sold bred 1s and you were talking about royal lows which are still sitting in store.

Another reason I love being into sneakers where I live. I walked into my local footaction 15 minutes after they opened, to which I was the ONLY customer in the store. Copped and went about my way.
411938069.jpg

Super clean shoe IMO. Nice quality. Cop for retail and it'll be a great deal

Last edited:
Easy cop nyack, ny ftl 10.5 ...only me and the 3 employees in the store, just the way I like it

Just copped for my boy from FA. Store opened at 10, i got there at 10:30 and i was the first one to cop... Pretty clean looking c/w in my opinion. Leather quality feels similar to powder blue 1's and unlike the Aqua 8's they actually have the new shoe smell!

Yes I got thru on the SNKRS app for the first time in my life. I got my 7.5. Thank you Lord.

You do realize FNL doesn't even sell OG 1 in store :rofl:

Again people if in fact 11 n 13 were the only sizes up, the other sizes will pop up eventually just be on the lookout

you are seriously stupid. they sold bred 1s and you were talking about royal lows which are still sitting in store.

Who's talking about a release two years ago?

Have they sold any of the OG 1 this year in store in any stores?

Again PEOPLE! FNL will be releasing all other sizes of the other pairs weren't listed this morning

No store send backs :wink:

Sitting here on Nike.com. Such BS. I hate sitting here forever only to find out that it'll probably be out of stock. Waste of my ****** time.

Who's talking about a release two years ago?

Have they sold any of the OG 1 this year in store in any stores?

Again PEOPLE! FNL will be releasing all other sizes of the other pairs weren't listed this morning

No store send backs :wink:

yes they had all og 1s in my fnl except sbb... only like 8-12 fnl stores in the US get og 1s the one close to me just happens to be one since its a larger volume store i guess

Back
Top Bottom