Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

Just to update the thread 
tongue.gif
 don't know if anybody was still wondering about changing the laces but here's 2 looks 

These make the black/gums from last year look like such trash, both comfort wise and aesthetically

Just to update the thread 
tongue.gif
 don't know if anybody was still wondering about changing the laces but here's 2 looks 
those black laces are pure flames gotta get them for my pair is it leather or waxed? very underrated OG high. and the fact that this dude sonicjai  returned his pair is super sus. He saw them sitting and didn't want them anymore cuz he initially thought they were gonna be hyped not cuz "he didn't need an all black pair". 

"WE DONT BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE"

To everybody who has been asking where did I get my leather laces, those are not my pics up there. I just wanted to give you guys 2 looks if anybody was debating 
laugh.gif

The leather lace pic came from _p_r_i_m_o_ on Instagram so full props to him.

Anyways, the laces came from lacelab.com but their sold out as of now 

http://www.lacelab.com/collections/...ts/black-luxury-leather-laces-gunmetal-plated

If anybody sees a restock of them, get the 63 inch laces and post up here for the rest of the fam 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Just managed to cop these for $120. A spot called Athletes Foot here in Atlanta has them. Once I saw that price it was just a matter of swiping lol.

Anyone done any customizing work on these?

Just managed to cop these for $120. A spot called Athletes Foot here in Atlanta has them. Once I saw that price it was just a matter of swiping lol.

Anyone done any customizing work on these?
Which location in Atlanta?

Also, look back a few pages. A guy in the thread did a royal custom. I've been looking for a good price a double up to customize.

Last edited:
$120 
eek.gif

Don't have anybody around me with that kind of price but if you still need a pair, hit the pms.

Last edited:
Which location in Atlanta?

Also, look back a few pages. A guy in the thread did a royal custom. I've been looking for a good price a double up to customize.

Cumberland. They had quite a few sizes. 10. 11. 13. Something else. Plus it's quite a few at the Jimmy Jazz and HoH

I know somebody with a size 12 who wants 145 shipped PM for info if u wanna do a custom or whatever

Just found out there's an AF about 5 minutes near me 
laugh.gif
 gonna try and ride up there tommorow and see what's good.

I posted a similar question in the general Jordan 1 thread before I noticed an active thread for this shoe. Anyway, I just unboxed my Cyber Mondays and they seem to fit looser than other recent OG 1s. Did anyone else have the same experience? I'm wondering if I should have sized down. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom