Black Woman's letter to Essence magazine about her rich racist husband

Highly overlooked...........
Hell yeah...

A lot of minorities think that dating a blonde hair blue eyed big breast female is the ultimate trophy
mean.gif

That's what society and the media seem like the end all be all though
eyes.gif

What has happened to our Black women? This is what we as a race have reverted to? My goodness. Despicable.

Last edited:
Hell yeah...

A lot of minorities think that dating a blonde hair blue eyed big breast female is the ultimate trophy :smh:

That's what society and the media seem like the end all be all though :rolleyes

I never understood the fascination with white women from minorities. They really view it as a status upgrade over their own women. I think that's disgusting. I'm not talking about those that are genuinely attracted to white women, those whom see themselves below white people so that a white woman is a step up. That's disgusting in my opinion.

Last edited:
Ehhh it is what it is with her. She got what she deserves. Dude is playing the game and he knows that she isn't leaving so...

my son said he should get the "black pass" for marrying her :smh: i mean i could better understand it if he was on the street with black friends and he said the n-word but first and foremost she is a woman and on top of that she's your wife you have to respect your wife's wishes if she reacted negatively to anything the first time and you have a conversation on it and it bothers her to such a degree you drop that **** like a bad habit, you dont continue to do it because you "think" you deserve a hood pass just because your wife is black get the **** outta here i feel bad for her because she doesnt want to leave her husband but sometimes you have to understand what it is that you can deal with. would you compromise your sense of self pride for someone else that you love deeply?

although she did try to play the black males,as a black male i've seen there are some brothers like that but not all she couldve at least said that

Last edited:
There are people that seem to think that it is acceptable to use racial slurs if they are dating someone or have a friend of a particular race. I'm really not sure why you would want to say offensive things around people you supposedly care about. 

My husband was my first interracial relationship. Please tell me racial slurs aren’t normal between interracial couples? I would like to figure this out before we

have kids but I can’t afford to leave him and still maintain my lifestyle.

I guess she better learn to like it

silly girl

Have no sympathy for this woman.

She's willing to let herself be degraded by someone who supposedly loves her because he "wines her and dines her".

I did chuckle at "negro bush" though.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I do pity her for having deluded herself into her current mindset. "Black guys are rude, cheap, etc... So I suppose allowing myself and the rest of my race to be degraded by a man who loves me, spoils me, and makes me feel like a woman is far better by comparison."

It's sad when people fail to see that as long as a negative stereotype is held about one of us, it's held about us all. Then dissociate ourselves from each other instead of trying to advance out fellow brothers and sisters. I won't act holier than thou, because I'm certain I've probably done this at some point in my life. Ye said it best, even if you're in a Benz you're still a ****** in a coupe". I truly hope this is fake.

:smh:

Last edited:
She's earning her keep, in my opinion...if you're willing to put up with that for a few dollars, then you deserve everything you get...and moreover, are everything he's calling you. Zero sympathy.

Exactly. Keep it going for the broad for all I care. "He told me I could quit my job, and I did. He makes me feel like a woman." That statement right there tells me what it's about.

"Signed Black and Proud" :rolleyes

And she still manages to throw brothers under the bus. I have no sympathy for her. Whats scary is theres probably a lot of females like her out here nowadays.

lol and i guess she wanted her to feel sorry for her :smh:
bash all black dudes and marry a wealthy white man thinking he really care about you :lol: she is getting what she deserves

Last edited:
I do pity her for having deluded herself into her current mindset. "Black guys are rude, cheap, etc... So I suppose allowing myself and the rest of my race to be degraded by a man who loves me, spoils me, and makes me feel like a woman is far better by comparison."

It's sad when people fail to see that as long as a negative stereotype is held about one of us, it's held about us all. Then dissociate ourselves from each other instead of trying to advance out fellow brothers and sisters. I won't act holier than thou, because I'm certain I've probably done this at some point in my life. Ye said it best, even if you're in a Benz you're still a ****** in a coupe". I truly hope this is fake.

:smh:

Fam, she isn't a victim here. I understand where you are coming from and that would make sense under different circumstances. She comes from a good family of people who don't use the n word,[her words] and she was educated at an Ivy league school. She is intelligent enough to know her worth, she isn't confused, she is just a money loving ***. All that black guys are cheap stuff is just ********, lets be real. She probably the chick with a stink attitude expecting dudes to cater to her. When the black dudes put her in her place and let her know they not spending chips on her she calls them cheap. So she looks for the only man that would deal with her ****. What she didn't know was the he was a closeted bigot, if this story is true they deserve each other.

Last edited:
Yo...i ain't sticking up for her 100%...but she did say the black cats she messed with...not all.

But like someone said...maybe cheap to her is not eating out every night. Ill pass on that broad too.

Back
Top Bottom