Blackberry users, i have a couple questions for you guys

What's the main difference between a Bold and a Curve? i'm looking to upgrade from my iPhone 3g and i've narrowed it down to these 2 phones.

obviously the new Bold is much pricier than the Curve.. am i really missing out on that much if i copped the latter? are there features Phone A has that PhoneB doesn't? Please let me know and i'll PM you with something kewl
pimp.gif

I would go with the bold (9700)

but both phones are good IMO cant go wrong with any of the two

i have the first BOLD and I think you should just get the BOLD 2.

i don't need to go into specs, TRUST ME! A BOLD 2 is the way to go!
pimp.gif

im assuming youre on at&t...go for the bold 9700. i have the curve 8900 (refurb for $9.99) so i'm probably gonna use this phone until i get anotherupgrade on my at&t account. my curve 8900 is great with wifi, but when i'm out of a wifi zone, edge blows. go for the 3G 9700 plus you got thattrackpad

yea.. im going for either the 9700 or the new curve w/ the touchpad thing (idk the model#)..

going to take advantage of that sale they got going right now thanks mates
pimp.gif

The 8500 series SUCKS (that's the Curve you're talking about). It's basically an 8200 series with a trackpad and more updated OS. The Bold is thebest BlackBerry out. Everything about it is superior to the Curve from the RAM to the processor.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

The 8500 series SUCKS (that's the Curve you're talking about). It's basically an 8200 series with a trackpad and more updated OS. The Bold is the best BlackBerry out. Everything about it is superior to the Curve from the RAM to the processor.

sounds like the Bold 9700 is worth the extra $50... i'ma get back on my blind txting steez. BB for 2010 mos def
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chickhien

im assuming youre on at&t...go for the bold 9700. i have the curve 8900 (refurb for $9.99) so i'm probably gonna use this phone until i get another upgrade on my at&t account. my curve 8900 is great with wifi, but when i'm out of a wifi zone, edge blows. go for the 3G 9700 plus you got that trackpad
info?

and bold 9700. you wont regret it. trackpad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still need to upgrade from my curve. you cant go wrong with either really.

blackberry phones are like bimmers, PAY ATTENTION TO DA NUMBERS

anything under 9000 is unacceptable.

thanks to working advantage I could get a free blackberry and the new bold for $150
pimp.gif

but why do you need to get the bb data service for t-mobile?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

thanks to working advantage I could get a free blackberry and the new bold for $150
pimp.gif

but why do you need to get the bb data service for t-mobile?

I think thats how TMo gets their/more money off RIM.
Dont quote me on it tho.

9700 also has a better camera, slightly higher resolution screen, and slightly better battery life.

Back
Top Bottom